Pride Jersey Pt.2

Expedite

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They aren’t Muslim. Alcohol and gambling isn’t forbidden in Christianity. Being a drunkard and addicted to gambling where you put it above yourself family and God is where it becomes a sin.

Where did i comment on them being Muslim? You did however prove my point.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where did i comment on them being Muslim? You did however prove my point.
You’re saying why have they got no issue having alcohol and gambling sponsors. Christians aren’t opposed to alcohol and gambling so why would they have an issue for it. Muslims however do but this group are Christian.
What point did I prove you right lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They aren’t Muslim. Alcohol and gambling isn’t forbidden in Christianity. Being a drunkard and addicted to gambling where you put it above yourself family and God is where it becomes a sin.
Is it okay to profit off another persons loss?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol it’s funny that the other thread got shut down because of so many people offended yet they act like everyone else are the softies lmao. One should wonder off to the lounge and see how they carry on there and threads aren’t shut down. From an objective POV it seems theyre a protected group here and have an allowance to be intolerant and racist themselves because they’re fighting for the correct political ideology approved by msm and leading experts on twitter Us
How do you know which people were complaining? Making assumptions.. I disagreed with you but I wouldnt even contemplate reporting you.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
How do you know which people were complaining? Making assumptions.. I disagreed with you but I wo even contemplate reporting you.
I complained. Only because when I announced that I was gay (that was yesterday and today - straight again - go figure) and that I teach kids with my tits hanging out some moron threatened to put a bullet between my eyes.

The only thing acceptable between my eyes is sperm. Bullets are not acceptable.

Must admit though - trying to line up all the serial whingers on a ban-athon and to annoy the mods. They ruined all my fun :upset:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you know which people were complaining? Making assumptions.. I disagreed with you but I wouldnt even contemplate reporting you.
Everyone has had a chance to comment about the topic now, and we are getting too many reports about this thread coz some ppl are going too far. So closing this.

That’s what the mod said before locking it.
why would people against the political ideology report the thread? Makes no sense

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
View attachment 57567
Gay community .. “But we have no rights..

whils drags and Trannys are grooming our kids
Yeah but isn't the 28th December the christian holiday of Holy Innocents?

The day that celebrates priests abusing the holes of innocents? Or does it mean something else?

Swear - these threads are so much fun :innocent:

B-Town Lad

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah but isn't the 28th December the christian holiday of Holy Innocents?

The day that celebrates priests abusing the holes of innocents? Or does it mean something else?

Swear - these threads are so much fun :innocent:
Amen to that brother. These threads are great.

@Mods pls don’t force us back to the bulldogs discussion to talk about whether Stimson or Topine should start in the back row this week zzzzzzz

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it okay to profit off another persons loss?
Go shut down the Australian Stock exchange then and tell them it’s not ok for company owners/shareholders to profit from other peoples losses.

Last edited:

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn’t report any bulldogs supporter to be honest. We’re the bulldogs! What happened to us Vs the world? Lol

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Amen to that brother. These threads are great.

@Mods pls don’t force us back to the bulldogs discussion to talk about whether Stimson or Topine should start in the back row this week zzzzzzz
In all fun - what I find just bizarre is why people have to come on to a sports forum to complain about something societal. Its almost like its politicking - if I yell my views loud enough - people will support it.

Which is even funnier because if u think spruiking your ideology on a sports forum is a way to win support - just shows how stoopid some of these people are. Why the fck would anyone change their opinion because of someone else opinion of society in a thread? If you did, you'd be even stoopider. So it becomes one big circle jerk for the disenfranchised....

So - as the KLL - my reputation is as it has always been. I am obliged to take the piss out of idiots. Come on you religious nutters - the KLL is waiting. And if you ask nicely enough - the KLL is waiting with a ball gag, strawberry lube, plastic fist, a case of amyl nitrate, some kids schoolbooks and some fake tits. 8-)