Pride Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they need to have a Promote Your Cause week. If you want to promote LGBTQI, wear rainbow socks. If you want to promote your religion, wear religious socks. If you want to promote women in league, wear pink (or whatever) socks. If you want to promote pineapple on pizza, wear pineapple socks.

Pick a cause (or two and wear odd socks), promote it for a week, everyone can get angry at each other for a week, then after that, its back to regular football socks and alls sweet...we can get back to hating Manly and the refs
That might be the worst idea ever said on here. How about we just focus on playing footy. You have no idea what causes the players would choose and would unnecessarily be opening up a massive can of worms

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we buy Saab for the wing since they have thrown him under the bus lol

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be honest, Roosters were going to beat Many with or without the gayhatin' parade playing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Btw i find it offensive when players get together in a circle and pray after a game, don't need them forcing it down my throat.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We would have figured out who the players were anyway when they were mysteriously not named on the team list tomorrow..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Btw i find it offensive when players get together in a circle and pray after a game, don't need them forcing it down my throat.
I find it offensive when every team all do lamaze classes in a circle after every try now. I find it hilarious that every club starts doing this at once. It's such a copycat league, even down to shit like this.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I find it offensive when every team all do lamaze classes in a circle after every try now. I find it hilarious that every club starts doing this at once. It's such a copycat league, even down to shit like this.
Is that the breathing thing? Isn't it just diaphragmatic breathing? i do that all the time so i don't go crazy lol.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This issue is becoming more and more prevalent. Companies wanting to support people for who they are is conflicting with religion. And it's only going to get worse. The more we accept people who are different, the more the world conflicts with religion.

So what's the solution. Tell LGBTQI peeps that we won't accept them? Or tell religious that we won't accept them?
No just treat everybody as individuals & keep your sexuality to yourself like we did for the last few thousand years. It's the boxing people into groups & forcing things onto others that they don't like is what is causing problems.

LadWriter1

Waterboy
Reaction score
Act your age. If what you’re trying to achieve is based upon the idea of inclusion then your argument becomes substandard. The solution for you: don’t watch the game or don’t whinge, simple. This is the hypocrisy you people (or sorry whatever you identify as) keep talking about.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Act your age. If what you’re trying to achieve is based upon the idea of inclusion then your argument becomes substandard. The solution for you: don’t watch the game or don’t whinge, simple. This is the hypocrisy you people (or sorry whatever you identify as) keep talking about.
I'm not trying to achieve anything, just laughing at you fucking idiots

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Christians often tell me that they're the most vilified. Honestly 10 years ago I would have said that both Muslims and LGBTQI need that kind of support. Now days they're all pretty good in Australia, with the exception that they still get vilified by far right wing groups. But who listens to them anyway.

There is still issues though. There's not universal acceptance. At least once per week I have a debate with a devout Christian that tells me that gay people should be allowed to do whatever they want, except get married or adopt kids. And I still get people telling me that Muslims are going to blow us all up. But it's generally the vocal minority in Australia.

Other countries there's still problems. Christians in Egypt are still heavily persecuted. It's still illegal to he gay in many countries and the Supreme Court are considering overturning gay marriage in the US. But we have it good in Australia. We're pretty good at acceptance.
There is nothing currently before the Supreme Court in the USA to overturn Gay marriage. It was stipulated in the Dobbs decision that the overturning of Roe V Wade related solely to abortion & nothing else. Some politicians & media speculated about it but that is all.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is that the breathing thing? Isn't it just diaphragmatic breathing? i do that all the time so i don't go crazy lol.
Yeah that's it.. It's just weird they all started doing it at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.