Rumour Stephen Crighton

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crichton is not worth the price tag he'd come with. He's a good player currently playing alongside great ones, making him look better than he is.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying "NO" to Stephen Crichton? Hope he gets To'o with him also!
We're saying no because he doesn't really solve an issue that we currently have and will be highly paid. Avo has taken to the full back role with flying colours and should be resigned ASAP before his
Price jumps up

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he is going ok in attack, but I have big question marks over his positional play and especially his defence. He has never been a put your body on the line kind of defender. Needs to improve in those two areas before I start the jizz festivities
Yep averillo is our rockstar fb weve been waiting for been brilliant and hes a good humble hard working kid

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is going ok in attack, but I have big question marks over his positional play and especially his defence. He has never been a put your body on the line kind of defender. Needs to improve in those two areas before I start the jizz festivities
Bro I don’t think anyone would’ve been able to defend well against latrell last week. Guys a freak.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Geez you’re seriously hard to please

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been confirmed if Cameron Ciraldo signs as Head Coach for the Bulldogs, Crichton will leave with him and we can only announce Crichton's signing after November 1 this year.

Knock

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's been confirmed if Cameron Ciraldo signs as Head Coach for the Bulldogs, Crichton will leave with him and we can only announce Crichton's signing after November 1 this year.
Where’d you get this information from?

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not talking about last brother. He needs to work on his defense in general. Not denying what he has been offering in attack, its been well above expectations, but his defense and positional play needs work to be a genuine fullback.
Bro I don’t think anyone would’ve been able to defend well against latrell last week. Guys a freak.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am ! I want him to succeed and anyone that dons our jersey for that matter. But you can't argue that his defense is great. The games best fullbacks all defend well and put their bodies on the line. He works on that and his positional play, and we have a Diamond in the rough!
Geez you’re seriously hard to please

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Journalists can make up their own bullshit stories and call it an "Exclusive". Love it!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Journalists can make up their own bullshit stories and call it an "Exclusive". Love it!
I thought they get alot of source material from here? :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Seriously tho, Crichton is a "nice to have" v an actual necessity. If he comes as a centre, then he blows out our budget at the position; he's too expensive as a winger and if he comes as FB, I don't think the value for money proposition is there given Jake's form. Avo's shown so much promise in just 6-7 weeks, and he's a homegrown product!