Rumour Stephen Crighton

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He's reportedly on 585k, he's going to get an upgrade to stay at Panther, 650-700k. To get him away from Panther I think it takes ~900k when considering he wants to stay and all of his friends are there.
Yep…no thanks.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if we have enough quality middle forward depth to be supposedly chasing expensive outside backs.
We are very skinny in quality middles. Expensive outside backs is not what we need. Particularly overpriced players.

We need at least one quality Prop ideally two to be honest. Even more so than a 7 which is next on the list. Outside backs is one area that our junior development is coming good. No need to spend overs on importing players.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're saying no because he doesn't really solve an issue that we currently have and will be highly paid. Avo has taken to the full back role with flying colours and should be resigned ASAP before his
Price jumps up
We do need a quality centre and I’d love to have Crichton in the team. Of course he woulld not come cheap and if it doesnt compromise our ability yo keep Burton and buy other players we need then id love him to cone to our club...even though we have dome good young talent coming through i still think we need more strike and Crighton definitely provides that spark

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don’t need Crichton…. Anyways… we always seem to go for the poorer brother when it comes to siblings (except for J Moz)

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very good player and would be an awesome fullback. I wish Tbaz the flop had Avo at fullback longer. As it sits now, Avo looks like he has the talent to turn into a top flight fullback. Like others said, we need a halfback!

Last edited:

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
After his performance for NSW a couple of weeks ago at least we can be assured he'll be available to play for us during the Origin period, he will never be picked for NSW again.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys think that the centres we have now are sufficient to win us tye big games u are kidding...everyone talks up Alomatti but he still needs a few years to be ready for NRL...its hard to find a strike centre and in todays modern game a centre plays a vital role in attack and defense...gus will work it out...he will not compromise our priority signings!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a centre but is our third priority, I believe our needs are in this order...
1. A Halfback
2. A Prop 2 if Thompson leaves
3. A Centre
yep, didn’t know whether to reply to you or CMP but this is bang on.

for me
-
1. Halfback
2. Gun game breaking prop
3. Good solid prop like King
4. Perhaps a centre but not a marquee

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
People are smoking some bad shit if they think there is an ounces of truth to this..The Daily Fucking Mail..Bwahaha.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
People are smoking some bad shit if they think there is an ounces of truth to this..The Daily Fucking Mail..Bwahaha.
Yeah, the idea that a coach's contract could include a player from another club is ridiculous.