Quid Pro Joe end of quote, repeat the line

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jill Biden while addressing San Antonio Hispanic/Latino community, managed to compare the local Latinos to breakfast Tacos:

“Raul helped build this organisation with the understanding that the diversity of this community — as distinct as the bodegas (convenience stores) of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami, and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio — is your strength,”

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And Biden in Tel Aviv pulled out this great one:

"Later today, I will once more return to the hallowed ground of Yad Sh- — Vashem to honor the 6 million Jewish lives that were stolen in a genocide and continue — which we must do every, every day — continue to bear witness, to keep alive the truth and honor of the Holocaust.... horror of the Holocaust, honor those we lost so that we never, ever forget that lesson, you know, and to continue our shared, unending work to fight the poison of anti-Semitism wherever it raises its ugly head"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Am I stopping you lol. But you bait and then you act like a victim. Like why not just join in objectively and laugh at the world leader that talks about children rubbing his legs instead of coming across as someone offended by us making fun of him by bringing orange man up when that’s done in 99% of other threads lol
This reminds me of your old safe space thread....lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This reminds me of your old safe space thread....lol.
That was a good thread but certain people couldn’t handle there being a thread where people weren’t being called bigots and homophobes and sexists and Nazis and whatever else. It was just a feel good thread where anyone could speak about anything openly without being told you’re a “insert ism”.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honestly my man, I just see him ushering him towards the chair.. I could be wrong, but that’s all I see..
He tried to recover from the fuck up. Plus he has form in this area of shaking hands with ghosts lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He tried to recover from the fuck up. Plus he has form in this area of shaking hands with ghosts lol
Actually bro the previous incident was debunked. He finished his speech on stage and then had his hand out, pointing, asking the back stage staff which way he was supposed to go

Just saying.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually bro the previous incident was debunked. He finished his speech on stage and then had his hand out, pointing, asking the back stage staff which way he was supposed to go

Just saying.
Shhhh, lefties, righties and centerists are all joined together taking the piss out of creepy joe lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shhhh, lefties, righties and centerists are all joined together taking the piss out of creepy joe lol
Yep. But as PE pointing out, most of it is fake. Righties will often record everything Biden is doing from every angle and if a certain angle makes him look stupid, they'll post it as news. In most cases it's just weird things. Like the handshake thing, it's just him guestering.

He's still senile. I mean, he should know where he's meant to go. These things are rehearsed. But the "shaking ghost hands" thing is just your usual fake news.

It's funny that right wing people do that though. Biden does enough to make himself look stupid, but they still make up stuff for some unknown reason.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yep. But as PE pointing out, most of it is fake. Righties will often record everything Biden is doing from every angle and if a certain angle makes him look stupid, they'll post it as news. In most cases it's just weird things. Like the handshake thing, it's just him guestering.

He's still senile. I mean, he should know where he's meant to go. These things are rehearsed. But the "shaking ghost hands" thing is just your usual fake news.

It's funny that right wing people do that though. Biden does enough to make himself look stupid, but they still make up stuff for some unknown reason.
The Orange dud gave the left heaps of ammo too lol

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biden has clearly suffered a decline in his mental faculties and you just have to compare him now to how he held up during the 2008 primaries or him explaining his Crime bill in 1990's or the Clarence Thomas confirmation etc. (eg. I watched an online address of his to supporters during the 2020 election campaign and at one point he wanders away from the podium and the microphone and you just see an empty podium and Biden's muffled voice)... he has appeared disorientated, unsure on and shuffles his feet, he misses or ignores directions where to walk, he clearly has memory issues, his stutter and just general pronunciation of words has degenerated etc.

in Australia, High Court justices face mandatory retirement at 70 and I think that is a good idea --> Biden, Trump, Sanders, Hillary Clinton, Reagan in his second term etc... all too old for the job

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Theres actually so much to criticise him from being spineless from a policy perspective and massively two faced but the memes opt for the heavily edited senile moments.

I have a lot of dislike for him, pelosi, Obama and Hillary. Fuck them all. But in saying that they are all infinitely better than the oompa loompa who tried an insurrection

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the Biden Presidency will come to symbolise the end of the American Century

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Theres actually so much to criticise him from being spineless from a policy perspective and massively two faced but the memes opt for the heavily edited senile moments.

I have a lot of dislike for him, pelosi, Obama and Hillary. Fuck them all. But in saying that they are all infinitely better than the oompa loompa who tried an insurrection
A lot of the left really hate him don't they?

Haven't researched but apparently he has the worst approval rating ever. If true that's big, seeing he beat the orange **** and both bushes

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the Biden Presidency will come to symbolise the end of the American Century
I honestly think that the Obama - Trump - Biden period will be written about as a key dynasty that impacted the world. I'm just not sure how permanent that impact will be.