Quid Pro Joe end of quote, repeat the line

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I've never seen a person have foot in mouth disease anywhere close to the level of quid pro Joe, not even on the Kennel.

I want to start this mega thread (soon to be giga thread) to log the most powerful man and leader of the free worlds most comical gaffes as a positive reminder to everyone that, no matter how utterly useless and devoid of oxygen you are, there is always hope that you too, can rise to the top of your industry or profession and bring that shit crumbling down from the inside.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no issue with this. I laugh pretty hard at some of his gaffs. As long as they're the actual gaffs and not, "he said he's Joe Biden's husband" when you listen to it and that's clearly not what he said.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But trump said mean tweets!!!! Lol but seriously this so fkd up, then when you learn msm and big tech shut down the laptop story and big tech started banning people claiming it was misinformation. How do people not see what’s happening? Or do they see it but because they agree with the agenda they’re ok with it?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hilary Clinton lol
I have to be honest, thoe she was seen (and probably was/is) as a corrupt cornerstone of the Washington establishment, she would have made a more competent president than Biden and trump put together.