News Matt Lodge

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They signed him to break into Burton's home and hold him hostage.
Exactly, it’s absolutely ridiculous that this type of human gets to live in our society acting like he’s all good now, able to purchase $2.5 million house. He should be in jail for what he’s done to those poor kids, probably still having nightmares for what he did to their father in front of them!

Last edited:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Parramatta was told by Abdo that if they wanted to sign him it would have to be at "market value" so how tf have the Roosters signed him at market value for the remainder of the season which would have to still be $300-350k for the rest of the season.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waiting for another channel 9 redemption story about how this guy is now a model citizen after joining the rorters.
Yeah he is down to one home invasion per day, that's pretty good

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Parramatta was told by Abdo that if they wanted to sign him it would have to be at "market value" so how tf have the Roosters signed him at market value for the remainder of the season which would have to still be $300-350k for the rest of the season.
@The Innovator
Roosters getting special treatment is a conspiracy theory. Please explain

FB_IMG_1656416053326.jpg

FB_IMG_1656416034606.jpg

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Uncle Nick does what he wants and nobody can tell him anything.

100k on the books, 250k under uncle Nicks marble and gold plated dining table.
But wheres the NRLoLs explanation after they set the nominal fee of 20k per game when Eels enquired about his services then allowed Roosters to sign him for nearly half of that.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
But wheres the NRLoLs explanation after they set the nominal fee of 20k per game when Eels enquired about his services then allowed Roosters to sign him for nearly half of that.
Nick Politis runs the NRLol mate, the Cocks are the only club that can possibly get away with something like this without sanction.

Its bullshit and it's messed up, but above all it is the sad reality. Happens all the time and nobody "high up" bats an eyelid.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m absolutely DISGUSTED to hear this news. Seriously how f@cking desperate is ”SuperCoach“ Trent Robinson ? Matt Lodge should never have been allowed just to waltz back in to the NRL after what that thug did to the innocent family in New York. He’s a grub on the field as well.
The Roosters are in free fall and after Penrith put them away on Friday night they will be 7-9. Robbo knows this season is just about done, but there is no excuse for signing this fwit. He isn’t that good anyway. Shit discipline and that’s all we need.

Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Especially as they hadn't been able to 'lodge' Angus Chrichton's new contract for next season due to cap issues.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m absolutely DISGUSTING to hear this news. Seriously how f@cking desperate is ”SuperCoach“ Trent Robinson ? Matt Lodge should never have been allowed just to waltz back in to the NRL after what that thug did to the innocent family in New York. He’s a grub on the field as well.
The Roosters are in free fall and after Penrith put them away on Friday night they will be 7-9. Robbo knows this season is just about done, but there is no excuse for signing this fwit. He isn’t that good anyway. Shit discipline and that’s all we need.
I mainly blame the NRL for allowing him back in the first place to appease the Broncos. At least Russell Packer did his time. This guy weaseled his way out of all forms of punishment and was welcomed back. Disgusting by the NRL and a poor choice by all clubs that signed him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’m absolutely DISGUSTING to hear this news. Seriously how f@cking desperate is ”SuperCoach“ Trent Robinson ? Matt Lodge should never have been allowed just to waltz back in to the NRL after what that thug did to the innocent family in New York. He’s a grub on the field as well.
I understand S.Fifita has signed with South's and there was rumours of Terrell May wanting to go to Panthers to be with his brother. Perhaps that rumour could be true and as a result Robbo has done the salty Wayne Bennett move and pushed those boys to the side and copped the massive burden that is Matt Lodge.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mainly blame the NRL for allowing him back in the first place to appease the Broncos. At least Russell Packer did his time. This guy weaseled his way out of all forms of punishment and was welcomed back. Disgusting by the NRL and a poor choice by all clubs that signed him.
What he did is nothing compared to what Francis Molo got away with in the QRL playing for Norths Devils leading to the death of James Ackerman. He definitely should not be anywhere near a football field let alone the NRL in my view. My heart bleeds for James's family every time I see him take the field. The people running the game are clueless.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What he did is nothing compared to what Francis Molo got away with in the QRL playing for Norths Devils leading to the death of James Ackerman. He definitely should not be anywhere near a football field let alone the NRL in my view. My heart bleeds for James's family every time I see him take the field. The people running the game are clueless.
Are you seriously trying to compare the two here? Get off it.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you seriously trying to compare the two here? Get off it.
Comparing killing someone through foul play on a football field to a drunken home invasion where no one was injured?