News Matt Lodge

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So the Roosters justified this signing by saying they got rid of Lussick (bottom end of the 30 man roster ) and Volkman (Development player ) and the NRLOL bought it

Seriously
It's typical that the NRL rubber stamped a massive discount for the Roosters with Lodge but I could care less. He's a very average player and the Roosters will get knocked out early in the finals, if they make it in the first place.. So I'm actually glad he's there because they deserve each other.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But he didn't. He learned nothing. He was suspended TWICE more for shoulder charges the following season and has never once contacted the deceased players family. Personally I feel sick when I see his head on TV. Lodge should not be playing in the NRL but he's definately not the only one.
Sorry mate. Weird comparison as one is on the footy field the other is a drunken incident that involves death threats, violence and harrassment.

As I said. Fair points saying about his tackling but comparing these two is really weird.

Puppuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But he didn't. He learned nothing. He was suspended TWICE more for shoulder charges the following season and has never once contacted the deceased players family. Personally I feel sick when I see his head on TV. Lodge should not be playing in the NRL but he's definately not the only one.
Imagine being that much of a weirdo that you get sick at the sight of some random footy player. Lol
You seem like you're heavily over invested, and a cuck

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine being that much of a weirdo that you get sick at the sight of some random footy player. Lol
You seem like you're heavily over invested, and a cuck
Imagine being such a cold hearted sad excuse for a human being like yourself.

Puppuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being such a cold hearted sad excuse for a human being like yourself.
Imagine bringing up a subject that happened years ago that no one cares about in a thread not even related, then wasting your time arguing about it haha

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine bringing up a subject that happened years ago that no one cares about in a thread not even related, then wasting your time arguing about it haha
Hahaha, the jokes on you now because now you're arguing with me. How low is your IQ? hahahaha

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunk? Your comparison is outrageous. You need help.
See, people like yourself won't hold a proper debate these days they just attack and belittle. Never educate themselves on the facts. It's just your way or the highway. Because I have a different view to you I need help? Yep this country has sunk.

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunk? Your comparison is outrageous. You need help.
I see you have put the laughing emoji on a number of my posts relating to the death of someones family member. You find that funny?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Geez. This thread took an interesting turn?

Mods. This is exactly why you should endorse my request for a Kennel Fight Club.

We could resolve a lot of these issues pronto and without a fuss.

Why are you all still on the fence over my suggestion?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez. This thread took an interesting turn?

Mods. This is exactly why you should endorse my request for a Kennel Fight Club.

We could resolve a lot of these issues pronto and without a fuss.

Why are you all still on the fence over my suggestion?
What I don’t understand is we broadly all support the same team and still find a way to get the sh!ts with each other on here