Pope Francis resigning?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope you are right but seeing how the world is today, it's hard to believe.

I'm not the type to stop anything or everything that is wrong, evil or I just don't like. I know I can't stop it so I'll do what I think is right and not attend or partake in activities like these.

I know you're not a believer but I'd rather the whole world hate me, hurt me or kill me and God love me than the whole world love me and God turn His back in me.
I understand that but by the same token all religions say God will judge and God knows what is in everyone's heart.

By all means guide your own children the way you want to guide them. There may even be things all of us change our mind on later on, we're all human and learning creatures.

But where I'm getting with in this case, don't pass judgement and leave that to God (or if credible evidence comes to light)

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So just so we understand each other. Men dressed in lingerie with a stripper themed event with minors where they danced sexually provocatively and were accepting money off minors with many other pedophilia acts performed, that is ok in your book? My question to you then is this. When in your book does it become grooming? They have to explicitly say they want to groom children for it to be grooming?
The issue is you see it as a strip show. Not a drag show.

"Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them."

And its an actual offence.

Again. Stay in your lane. Hate on it because it goes against your beliefs and morals (and the foundations of them). You do you boo. But dont pretend you care for the children because you think they are getting groomed. When id be able to count on one hand the number or paedophiles and victims of child abuse you have interacted with

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All due respect to all involved, i cant seen how you can compare an obvious sexual act in an adult situation IE giving money to guys dressed as women in a strip club to non-sexual acts as gymnastics or the beach.

The lack of clothing have different intent in the situations.
I would agree if they were sexually dancing. They weren't. As PE said, it was basically like watching a fashion show catwalk. My issues is the sign and the fact that it's on a strip club.

Even Realists video he shared which was apparently the worst of it. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual. She literally just does the splits. Something gymnasts and many kids do. Hence the comparison.

She also wasn't wearing lingerie. It's basically a female superhero costume.

My issue is still the location, the sign, and the connotations that may have. But Realist is just making stuff up to oversell his point.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't tip models or legit dancers bro. They knew exactly what they want to potray, you can't deny that.

The setting, the tipping and the neon sign are the main issue IMO.
Yep. The tipping was my other issues. No reason to do it other than to link it to a strip club theme.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So just so we understand each other. Men dressed in lingerie with a stripper themed event with minors where they danced sexually provocatively and were accepting money off minors with many other pedophilia acts performed, that is ok in your book?
That's definitely not OK. If it happens, you make sure you tell us. But I haven't seen it happen yet.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
But it's not a sexual act, kids don't see it as a sexual act, it's very simply dancing.

The kids are literally handing money over to another person, again, there would have been an announcement for donation to their cause (youth LGBT group). There's no sexuality involved in it.

You're assuming sexual acts because as an adult, you've experienced things like strip clubs/etc which leads adult minds to sway that way. Kids haven't been introduced to that concept and hence they see nothing but dancing.
Remember that time the Pope gave a kid a lap dance? That was hilarious.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I brought them up because we all know if that were priests in their vestments carrying on like that you’s would rightly call them out as pedos. But the Ayesha guy can’t admit to that and has ignored that question ever since I asked it because he wants to ssay yes but he can’t because then he’d have to call that show a pedo paradise
If priests did exactly what the drag show did, pretty sure only Catholics would have an issue with it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This was absolutely inappropriate for kids that age imo and I agree that the donations had a tipping connotation like @ASSASSIN said, could have been handled far better if that was the intent.
That's the point, I don't want them to stop fundraising for youths, they are humans like us all.

My point is don't make it look like something then cry victim when others see it how you portray it and react to it.

I don't follow all this LBG thing but I'm pretty sure there wasn't this much backlash when the trans were reading books to kids.

I hate labels but if we have to, I see the book reading as an "introduction" and this event as "indoctrination". But that's my view and won't force it on anyone.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still can't believe that they thought this was a "gotcha" question lmfao
You couldn’t even answer it.
You know if they were priests they will rightly call them out as pedos. 100000% they would of, I have no doubt.
i know they can’t just admit to it but brother lol. Gotta protec the rainbow

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would agree if they were sexually dancing. They weren't. As PE said, it was basically like watching a fashion show catwalk. My issues is the sign and the fact that it's on a strip club.

Even Realists video he shared which was apparently the worst of it. She doesn't do anything remotely sexual. She literally just does the splits. Something gymnasts and many kids do. Hence the comparison.

She also wasn't wearing lingerie. It's basically a female superhero costume.

My issue is still the location, the sign, and the connotations that may have. But Realist is just making stuff up to oversell his point.
Well we basically agree on the main issues.

I think they would of got more attendees and better PR by setting it up as a fashion show and/or dance show and having an entry fee going to the youth needing help.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The daily mail article literally says they collected donations for a youth LGBQT support group.
That wasn’t the donation part you “imbecile” they had a seperate part for donations, that was flat out tipping for their dancing. You wanna be taken seriously then stop retelling us what we can see with our own eyes we don’t need your degenerate commentary defending grooming

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The issue is you see it as a strip show. Not a drag show.

"Grooming is when someone builds a relationship, trust and emotional connection with a child or young person so they can manipulate, exploit and abuse them."

And its an actual offence.

Again. Stay in your lane. Hate on it because it goes against your beliefs and morals (and the foundations of them). You do you boo. But dont pretend you care for the children because you think they are getting groomed. When id be able to count on one hand the number or paedophiles and victims of child abuse you have interacted with
Huh I literally called it a drag show and they carried on like strippers with minors. Stop accusing me of not caring about children because I’m calling your grooming tactics out you flop. You’re probably the type to watch cuties on Netflix and think it’s empowering ffs. You lot have lost your fucking minds jumping hurdles to defend pedophilia. Animals

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the point, I don't want them to stop fundraising for youths, they are humans like us all.

My point is don't make it look like something then cry victim when others see it how you portray it and react to it.

I don't follow all this LBG thing but I'm pretty sure there wasn't this much backlash when the trans were reading books to kids.

I hate labels but if we have to, I see the book reading as an "introduction" and this event as "indoctrination". But that's my view and won't force it on anyone.
That's the sad thing. I remember the trans reading to kids thing. There was even more backlash over that.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If priests did exactly what the drag show did, pretty sure only Catholics would have an issue with it.
You wouldn’t have an issue with priests accepting tips and dancing sexually provocative to minors? Do you see how you have no footing to stand on? You literally just bend your own morals to help your agenda. Pretty sad bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's the sad thing. I remember the trans reading to kids thing. There was even more backlash over that.
It’s a grown as man dressed in female lingerie reading to kids. Why the fuck is that even a thing. Weirdos

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You couldn’t even answer it.

i know they can’t just admit to it but brother lol. Gotta protec the rainbow
The funniest thing is they actually think you hate gay people. They will go to the extreme to paint you in bad light. More deflections than a game of soccer.