Pope Francis resigning?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And I will completely disagree with that. It was a mixture of runway modelling and dancing. Dancing that is seen in any music video that wasn't over the top.

The one criticism I would have was that neon lighting. But rather than having malicious intent, I would put that down to a genuine, honest mistake/oversight. And still kids would not understand the connotation behind that meaning of that neon lighting in a drag/gay bar
You don't tip models or legit dancers bro. They knew exactly what they want to potray, you can't deny that.

The setting, the tipping and the neon sign are the main issue IMO.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Again. You have no idea what grooming or paedophilia looks like in real life. None.

If a trans or cross was using their authority to touch and fuk little boys or girl, for their sexual gratitude. I would also condem them... so i really dont see your point. At all. If a priest wants to cross dress and dance at an event where families were welcome to stay, participate or leave. Go for it, nothing to do with religion. You keep trying to sneak that into the conversation. Not me.

And yes. Stay in your lane. If you hate gays and trans because of your own beliefs, you do you boo. Thats your lane.

You dont care about the children. You care that this goes outside your beliefs and morals. A set of morals and beleifs you think everyone should follow.
So just so we understand each other. Men dressed in lingerie with a stripper themed event with minors where they danced sexually provocatively and were accepting money off minors with many other pedophilia acts performed, that is ok in your book? My question to you then is this. When in your book does it become grooming? They have to explicitly say they want to groom children for it to be grooming?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
All due respect to all involved, i cant seen how you can compare an obvious sexual act in an adult situation IE giving money to guys dressed as women in a strip club to non-sexual acts as gymnastics or the beach.

The lack of clothing have different intent in the situations.
But it's not a sexual act, kids don't see it as a sexual act, it's very simply dancing.

The kids are literally handing money over to another person, again, there would have been an announcement for donation to their cause (youth LGBT group). There's no sexuality involved in it.

You're assuming sexual acts because as an adult, you've experienced things like strip clubs/etc which leads adult minds to sway that way. Kids haven't been introduced to that concept and hence they see nothing but dancing.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You don't tip models or legit dancers bro. They knew exactly what they want to potray, you can't deny that.

The setting, the tipping and the neon sign are the main issue IMO.
So if there's an announcement to donate and that someone will come around for the donation, is this tipping?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the one who brought priests into it.

And I'm still saying that I disagree with it. But I'm also saying that you keep lying to push your point. There was no lapdances. The kids literally handed them money. Nothing sexual about it. But I still disagree with it because the connotation is that it's mimicking a strip show. Even though they weren't stripping or wearing lingerie. There's classier ways to handle it. For example, letting them read stories to the kids.
Yeah I brought them up because we all know if that were priests in their vestments carrying on like that you’s would rightly call them out as pedos. But the Ayesha guy can’t admit to that and has ignored that question ever since I asked it because he wants to ssay yes but he can’t because then he’d have to call that show a pedo paradise

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So if there's an announcement to donate and that someone will come around for the donation, is this tipping?
a donation for what??????? Wtf are you on about? Who even said there was an announcement for a donation. It was tipping, stop trying to muddy the waters.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But it's not a sexual act, kids don't see it as a sexual act, it's very simply dancing.

The kids are literally handing money over to another person, again, there would have been an announcement for donation to their cause (youth LGBT group). There's no sexuality involved in it.

You're assuming sexual acts because as an adult, you've experienced things like strip clubs/etc which leads adult minds to sway that way. Kids haven't been introduced to that concept and hence they see nothing but dancing.
I honestly think it could of been conducted a lot better.

Off the top of my head, they could of had it at a theater or hall, have a runway show, dancing displays and either have a entry fee or donation box for the youth group.

Plus you're assuming as an adult (in general) that gymnastics and swimming at the beach are sexual acts by comparing it to that show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is that what happened? Because it looked like tipping, the kids might not know it was tipping but in that context, it sure looks like tipping.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that what happened? Because it looked like tipping, the kids might not know it was tipping but in that context, it sure looks like tipping.
It was definitely tippin the individual. He’s doing them gymnastics again

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They knew exactly what they want to potray, you can't deny that.
This bit here bro, let's break this down.

They know they are a hated minority, that people (like realist) exist who literally want to kill them.

They feel this pressure and say, we're having an open family day to show we mean no harm.

Families who are supportive of them, go to the event and supervise their children.

So these people are jeopardising whatever good will they have and giving more ammunition to their haters so that they can "groom"?

And the parents in attendance don't give two hoots about their children being "groomed" so don't object at any stage of the performance?

Again, its no different to runway shows, there's no over the top revealing clothes, in fact watching the video's a lot of them are covered up quite a bit and wearing completely normal dresses.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The daily mail article literally says they collected donations for a youth LGBQT support group.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I brought them up because we all know if that were priests in their vestments carrying on like that you’s would rightly call them out as pedos. But the Ayesha guy can’t admit to that and has ignored that question ever since I asked it because he wants to ssay yes but he can’t because then he’d have to call that show a pedo paradise
You know if they were priests they will rightly call them out as pedos. 100000% they would of, I have no doubt.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The daily mail article literally says they collected donations for a youth LGBQT support group.
Was the tipping the donation? Were the parents told to "donate" that way? Like it or not bro it was orchestrated to look like what it looks like.

I have no issue with them fundraising, they are humans too.

But this was all just a successful PR stunt, completed in bad taste, to drum up any attention.... FFS we are talking about it in a Bulldogs forum lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Was the tipping the donation? Were the parents told to "donate" that way? Like it or not bro it was orchestrated to look like what it looks like.

I have no issue with them fundraising, they are humans too.

But this was all just a successful PR stunt, completed in bad taste, to drum up any attention.... FFS we are talking about it in a Bulldogs forum lol
Don't forget that the US has a tipping culture, so to them, in general, it may not seem as big a deal as what it does to us.

There are certain aspects done in a bad way, e.g. the neon lighting could have been covered up, but I don't think it's a big deal. The drag queens, for the most part, were conservatively dressed, the dancing was not sexual and certainly not a lap dance as realist the idiot likes to suggest, the handing over the money, yeh probably could have set up a donation box or something to stop the judgements from outside.

But overall I think it was nothing more than these people reaching out to their community and trying to say to them "we mean no harm, please come have a look and see that this is who we are".

I mean after all don't forget that these drag queens are brothers, sons , uncles, cousins, etc. who most likely have family members who are completely aware of what they do and accept them regardless

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Plus you're assuming as an adult (in general) that gymnastics and swimming at the beach are sexual acts by comparing it to that show.
Sorry bro missed this before. No I'm not, I'm giving realist equivalent examples for him to show the same level of outrage.

I've got no problems with a woman wearing whatever she wants, it's no one else's business and others shouldn't be looking.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This bit here bro, let's break this down.

They know they are a hated minority, that people (like realist) exist who literally want to kill them.

No real Christian wants them dead

They feel this pressure and say, we're having an open family day to show we mean no harm.

like I mentioned before, could of been done in a different setting and without the neon sign

Families who are supportive of them, go to the event and supervise their children.

I have no issue with that, they are responsible for their children

So these people are jeopardising whatever good will they have and giving more ammunition to their haters so that they can "groom"?

Any attention is good attention these days, negative attention can be used to their advantage IE Christians are bad

And the parents in attendance don't give two hoots about their children being "groomed" so don't object at any stage of the performance?

again they should be responsible for their children

Again, its no different to runway shows, there's no over the top revealing clothes, in fact watching the video's a lot of them are covered up quite a bit and wearing completely normal dresses.

I have to disagree and say it is different to runway shows, you wouldn't of got this much backlash if setup as a runway show or a dance presentation, whatever it's called

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who's tapping kids? :fearscream:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget that the US has a tipping culture, so to them, in general, it may not seem as big a deal as what it does to us.

There are certain aspects done in a bad way, e.g. the neon lighting could have been covered up, but I don't think it's a big deal. The drag queens, for the most part, were conservatively dressed, the dancing was not sexual and certainly not a lap dance as realist the idiot likes to suggest, the handing over the money, yeh probably could have set up a donation box or something to stop the judgements from outside.

But overall I think it was nothing more than these people reaching out to their community and trying to say to them "we mean no harm, please come have a look and see that this is who we are".

I mean after all don't forget that these drag queens are brothers, sons , uncles, cousins, etc. who most likely have family members who are completely aware of what they do and accept them regardless
I really hope you are right but seeing how the world is today, it's hard to believe.

I'm not the type to stop anything or everything that is wrong, evil or I just don't like. I know I can't stop it so I'll do what I think is right and not attend or partake in activities like these.

I know you're not a believer but I'd rather the whole world hate me, hurt me or kill me and God love me than the whole world love me and God turn His back in me.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry bro missed this before. No I'm not, I'm giving realist equivalent examples for him to show the same level of outrage.

I've got no problems with a woman wearing whatever she wants, it's no one else's business and others shouldn't be looking.
That's why I said in general, not directed at you. But there are fkn perverts everywhere that will turn innocent things sexual.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No real Christian wants them dead

Bro I posted that article about a week ago of the evangelist pastor who wanted gays killed. I understand what you mean by "no real christian" but the problem is there are those that call themselves christian and literally want them dead. I have no doubt in my mind realist wants them dead.

Any attention is good attention these days, negative attention can be used to their advantage IE Christians are bad

The only reason it's getting this attention is because of the protests. If there were no protests and one of the parents who attended complained, then there would be attention. But given none of the parents complained and they all felt their kids were safe, no one complained.

Again the only reason it has this much attention is because of the protests.

I have to disagree and say it is different to runway shows, you wouldn't of got this much backlash if setup as a runway show or a dance presentation, whatever it's called

And this is where we'll agree to disagree. I don't think it was anything more than a runway show with some genuine honest mistakes made that may be learning lessons for future events.

I just don't appreciate that dickheads like realist go around calling these people groomers and paedophiles without a single shred of proof. Not forgetting that the fuckwit has thrown the groomer and paedophile label at myself aswell