Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Adam doeuhi to play centre.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait... Doeuhi is back against us? CAN WE CATCH A FUCKING BREAK ONCE WITH RETURNING INJURED STARS?!?!? FUUUUUUCK!!!

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wait... Doeuhi is back against us? CAN WE CATCH A FUCKING BREAK ONCE WITH RETURNING INJURED STARS?!?!? FUUUUUUCK!!!
Doeuhi wont do much at centre. He is so much more destructive at 6 with his kicking game and overall running game. Should be fine, Aaron schoupp does love to shut down a superstar centre lol.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope you're both right but im just sick and tired of every team getting major boosts on paper when playing us. Its probably just in my head and not a reality but it seems to happen often lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you're both right but im just sick and tired of every team getting major boosts on paper when playing us. Its probably just in my head and not a reality but it seems to happen often lol
I think the same... way back when teams always happened to have their stars returning for our games, sometimes rushed in.

Before it was because they were needed to try to beat us, recently it is to ease them back into FG.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not just a win, a solid win. if we can beat parramatta by 30, we should be able to beat the waste tigers by 30 and start fixing our for and against
I reckon we just might. Burton and JAC combine for another double. Avo and others' confidence really boosted with the win over eels playing some open footy. I can see us racking up a good score tbh. Around 36-40 pts.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When Penrith beats warriors and we beat the tigpies, we can jump to 13th.
Surprisingly our for and against is better then a few of the bottom teams. Hopefully a big win against the tigers to help with that aswell could jump to 12th if raiders beat knights like I think they can