News The Newcastle Knights and the Canterbury Bulldogs are in a four-way battle to sign Parramatta Eels utility forward Ryan Matterson

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
One of the more overrated players the kennel wants. Hopefully we are just driving his price up for which ever sucker team gets him

Steve Bos

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He had like 2 months off from memory. If he ever gets another serious knock he could be looking at medical retirement so not sure if he's worth the risk
Wouldn’t he then come off the books if medically retired? Meaning it would be a low risk.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Local junior plus he is in my fantasy team which means he is good.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
one of the best ball playing locks in the competition, I'd pay him ~600k and a 3-4 year deal easily. I saw the Dolphins were reportedly offering him slightly less than that. As long as it doesn't get in the way of signing a marquee 1 and 7!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gun player, would be mad to not want him.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would the knights be interested? They have so much depth in their pack including backrow. I can understand dolphins being interested of course but i hope we are chasing hard. Quality player.
Fitzgibbon is leaving. And they are shit.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would the knights be interested? They have so much depth in their pack including backrow. I can understand dolphins being interested of course but i hope we are chasing hard. Quality player.
Knights are about to sign young gun English backrower Kai Pearce-Paul from Wigan only 22 expected to play for England in the world cup. he can play backrower centre and lock don't understand why there going after Matterson either

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Over rated sooky lala. Leaves the Roosters for the Tigers, leaves the Tigers for Parra, leaves Parra for us , leaves us for…

Massive knob
That’s the worry, he’s never settled at a club. I think there was talk he wanted out of Parra earlier this year as well.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch this space.... my key interest will be seeing if he makes the origin squad- could tell a few tales, especially if Burton makes it as well.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watch this space.... my key interest will be seeing if he makes the origin squad- could tell a few tales, especially if Burton makes it as well.
Origin Nooo farkin chance!
No thanks over rated.
Burton wont play either defense isnt up to Origin level.
Haas to Dolphins or to Titans with a Fifta swap to Dolphins.
Payne Haas to play with his brother at Titans.