Averillo

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry supporters of Averillo

Kiraz has shown what’s needed to be given an opportunity in NRL. The fact you are a local junior does not grant you that right.
Kiraz played with enthusiasm, aggression and intensity.
Averillo is not a footballer. Those claiming he is a 5/8 and playing out of position are flogging a dead horse. If he was a centre being asked to play 5/8 I would agree with you. Going from 5/8 to centre should not be an issue, a 5/8 should be able to play centre just like Burton showed last year. Averillo is shit and that’s the reason he looks like a deer in the headlights on the field.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is his best position??

People say he is like Mbye but he got origin duties and can defend. I find that comparison disrespectful to Mbye.
Mbye is way better than Averillo.

Averillo is simply not a first grader.

I feel sorry for him. We as a club have destroyed any chance he had of being a first grade football player. He has been thrown to the wolves. Played multiple positions and he isn’t good enough in any of them.

Pull up the full team lists for every team and tell me a team he would make first grade? He doesn’t get picked in any other teams top 17.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Just needs to go back to reggies and earn his way back. Was given too much of a free ride into first grade. If he is ruined that’s on the dogs.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone said in the game day thread prior to kick off he looked so disinterested huddled there in the change rooms in his tracksuit. Watched the replay and can see he looked defeated. Use to seeing him with those big headphones on I guess they must’ve had a flat battery

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Yeah I agree needs to drop back a grade, choose a position (be it 5/8, fullback etc) and learn he’s trade.
Half in reggies. Give him some time to learn the role so that Flanagan has competition for the role.

That’s the biggest problem for him. He has just been plugged into everywhere. Even if it means he spends most of the next 2 months in Reggies it will help his confidence just to be playing opposition that’s a touch slower.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
He's not a 1st grader, he's had plenty of chances all over the field and I can't see any improvement in him. I dont even think that Bellamy could do it.
That’s where your wrong. He has talent. He was just rushed into first grade. Back to Reggie’s. find his confidence. Next year he will be pushing for grade again. How he should have been brought into grade.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That’s where your wrong. He has talent. He was just rushed into first grade. Back to Reggie’s. find his confidence. Next year he will be pushing for grade again. How he should have been brought into grade.
Hope you're right!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hope he leaves soon so I can dunk on all the haters. He's a product of our clubs mismanagement, rushed through the grades as he was our best player coming up and was then thrown into a key position because all our other recruits were complete flops. Unless you're a top tier talent you aren't developing in this environment, exact reason why I didn't want BBO playing in the halves this season. Still been out best option at halfback in recent years and still hasn't been outperformed by the superstar Burton LOL.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think all is kind of correct.

He has some talent (well, he did when he hit 1st grade) but has been coached by rookies and has been played out of position. There’s no doubt now he needs to go back to cup where they can put him in HIS position and coach him right. If he’s ok, then bring him back if there is an injury in whatever that position is.

He just needed a more experienced coach for his 1st grade introduction. Some kids do.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This piece of crap deserves his own thread....

To bag the bitch out.

Not a FG'ers arsehole.
Ive been daying this for well forever. I think he and flanigun clock off during the game so they can have a cup of tea. Actually several of them.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ive been daying this for well forever. I think he and flanigun clock off during the game so they can have a cup of tea. Actually several of them.
Pathetic excuse of FGers

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too small
Too dumb
Useless in attack
Even worse in defence.

Should be fucked off to Mounties
Some People on here thought he had potential must have and now proven to be fear.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont know how any idiot ever rated the joke.
Even Bellamy couldn't fix the weed.