Potter post match presser

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think you need to watch the pre-game presser earlier in the week and see his very jovial with the journos. They all know he’s old school so if you listen closely they don’t cut him off and let him speak cause they know he will blurt out something worthy of some column space. His laugh I felt was more “wait till the boys hear from me come Monday”. Potter has some decisions coming up
Yeah I did watch it, he just seemed uneducated to me but honestly that might be what the players need

Mackdoggies

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In my opinion I think he is easily our best defender and usually the best defenders push the envelope in terms of conceding a penalty. He very rarely lets in a try and for someone that plays high minutes and with defensive liabilities around him, that is a huge effort. It’s like saying Burton concedes the 2nd most errors for us but he is our best attacker, it’s better having these players in our team because they provide more positives to the team

P.S you did imply he is one of the worst offenders in dropping balls
I simply stated his line he says every post-match interview. Almost every game he has given away a bad penalty or dropped the ball early in the set at our end. Very often he gives away the first penalty of the game and puts us under pressure. It’s just a bit rich blaming the boys when that’s the example he is setting.

I totally agree about his defense. He is very solid. His leadership is questionable though. I don’t think we can strip the captaincy off him but I see benefits in having multiple captains. Has to be Reed next year. We don’t have any options this year.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Makes me wonder if Gus is looking at Mick longer term than just this year,he fits all Gus’s criteria . Experienced, hard nosed and Football intelligence.
Not to mention his comments to Baz before he signed with us…about him not being a bulldog.

I hope he is considering him long term, tbh. I’d rather Mick be given a crack than space cadet Freddy or that dodgy coont Flano

Last edited:

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate that’s a big call coming from you….
Didn’t we argue a few weeks ago because you got angry that Jackson laughed BEFORE the match and then I pointed out that JAC was laughing when we were down by 20 and you said the match was already finished by then. You should of been called morondog after that.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not to mention his comments to Baz before he signed with us…about him not being a bulldog.

I hope he is considering him long term, tbh. I’d rather Mick be given a crack than space cadet Freddy or the ridiculously dodgy Flano
FMD I am a little freaked out…….. we agree on something :dizzy: