Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Weird that JAC is in the training video but not playing, might've picked up an injury rather than a flu?
If you look at the training gear some of the clips would be from last weeks training sessions. The newer clips they have the indigenous gear.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whats the joke bro, I missed it.
I said in a post about who should be our fb after dufty which i said someone like the hammer due to connection between BBO and Hamiso as they are good mates and this fucking smartarse legit stalks my profile and always saying something about it.

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still don't know whether to tip us or not, normally teams do get a boost and play well after the coach gets sacked. But our basic strategy and set plays have been rooted for over 2 years now so I just don't see it happening...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have injuries in the back row and he's the only big body available. Don't read too much into it. RFM is also off contract at the end of this year, so maybe the clubs giving him as much chance to prove himself
Exactly, lack of options hope he does well but Ray wont be killing it today, he is a means to an end

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like Stimson starting tonight

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I find it interesting that potter will be coaching against the tigers his last club
Hope that works for us we need some luck

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mindset is up to them, build pressure not panic play and try to concentrate for the 80, the year is not over yet.