Memphis 2-4 Golden State

Miami 0-0 Boston
Golden State 0-0 Dallas

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CP3 has now lost 4 straight game 7's..

Ayton is a restricted FA and wants close to the max, which the Suns won't give him. He only played 17 minutes in game 7. I wouldn't be surprised if he signs elsewhere or they sign and trade him..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im so fucking happy for Luka. Fuck Booker needed to be humbled and now he has. People comparing Booker to Bryant over the last of couple of years deserve a few upper cuts to the jaw. Jason Kidd’s defensive scheme has been huge in shutting down the top teams. Will it shut down GSW’s offensive game though?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Celtics too good in Game 7. Giannis couldn’t keep it going after the first quarter and had zero help from role playing wings.

How about those Mavs !! Great series win and fuck CP3

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
KD was easily the best player on that Warriors team.
So it shows how mentally weak this guy really is doesn’t it?? He had to join a 73 win team and a champion team to make sure he had to get a ring. Bloke is a myth because he’s got a nice looking jumper.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Celtics too good in Game 7. Giannis couldn’t keep it going after the first quarter and had zero help from role playing wings.

How about those Mavs !! Great series win and fuck CP3
The Bucks couldn't have played worse half court offense that game. It was working early as Giannis was getting in the paint and getting assists but there was zero ball movement by the Bucks after the first quarter.

Giannis was definitely tired. The Celtics kept hitting 3s... I don't understand the Bucks D and clear strategy all series to play drop D and let Tatum, Brown, Williams etc get uncontested 3s over and over..

But the Bucks and especially Giannis can hold their heads high. Champs last year. They played a great series this year.. They were unlucky Middleton was out.. You guys definitely need more help off the bench next season though.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Bucks couldn't have played worse half court offense that game. It was working early as Giannis was getting in the paint and getting assists but there was zero ball movement by the Bucks after the first quarter.

Giannis was definitely tired. The Celtics kept hitting 3s... I don't understand the Bucks D and clear strategy all series to play drop D and let Tatum, Brown, Williams etc get uncontested 3s over and over..

But the Bucks and especially Giannis can hold their heads high. Champs last year. They played a great series this year.. They were unlucky Middleton was out.. You guys definitely need more help off the bench next season though.
Yeah its games like these that make you question the coach and his schemes. Middleton was a big lose but the better team won. Going to be interesting conference finals.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah its games like these that make you question the coach and his schemes. Middleton was a big lose but the better team won. Going to be interesting conference finals.
They definitely didn't make enough adjustments. I like that Udoka makes a lot of adjustments game to game..

I hope my prediction before the series of whoever wins it will win the finals holds up. That was an intense series that was better than the last few NBA finals series. I just hope we can get some revenge on the Heat for the conference finals in the bubble..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pat Beverly and Anthony Edwards talk a lot of shit for a team that got knocked out in the 1st round...

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pat Beverly and Anthony Edwards talk a lot of shit for a team that got knocked out in the 1st round...
They are unloading on CP3. Seems to not be a very liked individual outside of the banana boat crew:tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There have been young stars that are stepping up massively these playoffs and proving themselves.. Where do you guys rank the top 10 players under 30? Here's my list...

1: Giannis
2: Jokic
3: Luka
4: Tatum
5: Ja
6: Booker
7: Mitchell
8: Jaylen
9: Edwards
10: Trae

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Wasn’t beverly playing for the clippers when they got beat last year by the suns. Now he’s coming out saying he’s the best defender in the world and nobody respects cp3 in the nba. Bloke is a massive knob

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wasn’t beverly playing for the clippers when they got beat last year by the suns. Now he’s coming out saying he’s the best defender in the world and nobody respects cp3 in the nba. Bloke is a massive knob
First Take is almost worse than NRL 360 with the hot takes they're deliberately churning out.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Horford is out of Game 1 because of health and safety protocols and Smart because he's injured. Talk about bad timing...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
First Take is almost worse than NRL 360 with the hot takes they're deliberately churning out.
First Take is terrible these days. I stopped watching once SAS got Max Kellerman replaced.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Celtics started well but the Heat were much more physical in the 3rd quarter and won the game by forcing turnovers.

I'm going to have nightmares about Butler shooting FTs. Next game the Celtics have to keep him off the line, limit the turnovers and match their physicality.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Updated Playoffs Standings:

Miami 4-1
Atlanta
Boston 4-0 Brooklyn
Milwaukee 4-1 Chicago
Philadelphia 4-2 Toronto
Phoenix 4-2 New Orleans
Memphis 4-2 Minnesota
Golden State 4-1 Denver
Dallas 4-2 Utah

Miami 4-2 Philadelphia
Boston 4-3 Milwaukee
Phoenix 3-4 Dallas
Memphis 2-4 Golden State

Miami 1-0 Boston
Golden State 0-0 Dallas

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Magic won the lottery.. OKC #2, Houston #3, Sacto #4, Detroit #5..

The top 3 are standouts this year with Holmgren, Smith and Banchero. A bit of a drop off after that although Ivey is good too..

Detroit lost massively to only get #5..