POLL : Available Coaches and Coaching Records - Choose your poison.

Which coach would you like

• Shane Flanagan

Votes: 118 53.6%
  • Josh Morris

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • Cameron Ciraldo

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Paul Green

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • ASSASSIN

Votes: 37 16.8%
  • Other.....

Votes: 26 11.8%
  • Grunthos

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bellamy has the chance to win a premiership every year at Storm until he chooses to retire, he will not give that up and risk his legacy for a shot at getting us to finish 8th
Is it true he hasn't got a contract and it's just an ongoing agreement?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The positive for Ciraldo is his relationship with expanther players.
The negative for Flannagan is his relationship with his son.
This whole situation is a stinking pile.
What a waste.
Regardless I will tip the Dogs to win on Friday.
Don't fall for the team that loses a coach wins thing first up. It's a furby. The winning rate is like 30%.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to them all.

I hope Gould can work some magic. Because those options aren't great.

No to Flanagan. Don't want to miss out on a star half because of his relationship with Kyle.

No to Ciraldo. We just went a similar route with Barrett and look how.that ended.

Paul Green no.

Maybe left field options....Cameron Smith. Andrew Johns. Or Wayne Bennett for the remainder of the year.

cuzza

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You forgot Anthony Seibold ;) I'm sure he will love the comments in the kennel.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No to them all.

I hope Gould can work some magic. Because those options aren't great.

No to Flanagan. Don't want to miss out on a star half because of his relationship with Kyle.

No to Ciraldo. We just went a similar route with Barrett and look how.that ended.

Paul Green no.

Maybe left field options....Cameron Smith. Andrew Johns. Or Wayne Bennett for the remainder of the year.
you forgot one in this list . Is that a no for him too

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents. Your club is in a box seat I reckon. There's a heap of coaches like Green and Flanno but whoever caretakes for this year needs to be a builder ( No not Albo) and knows about a winning culture. So you dont have to grab the 1st face that puts their hand up.

I'd reckon that next year the coach needs a performance clause and even a bonus clause. For the sake of morale hoping you get somebody til the end of this year that can lift the confidence of the boys and get them to play to potential and strengths.

As for TB I reckon he seen the writing on the wall on the weekend.....dont lose too much sleep he'll get picked up by somebody as assistant or whatever.

Good Luck guys.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I originally thought Green but Morris done a great job with the Sharks in the time he was there.
Less than 50% winning record, and his best season was a 50% record. Not a great job taking over what was a pretty good team that was finishing way higher.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy has the chance to win a premiership every year at Storm until he chooses to retire, he will not give that up and risk his legacy for a shot at getting us to finish 8th
Unless he wants a challenge.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 50% winning record, and his best season was a 50% record. Not a great job taking over what was a pretty good team that was finishing way higher.
didn’t he take over with them having been penalised with salary cap and also having duds on big bucks like Dugan

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
didn’t he take over with them having been penalised with salary cap and also having duds on big bucks like Dugan
Fifita, Dugan, Moylan, Woods were all signed on big bucks by Flanno who also left them with a salary cap penalty.

craigm02

New Pup
Reaction score
messaged shane on instagram asking him to come coach the dogs … he replied with a thumbs up, not sure if it means anything but he’s probably the best fit to coach us