Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not about being right or wrong, just want to know what everyone's thinking...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think now he has access to outside 30, 2 weeks against tigers and dragon’s
Good point.

Let's see what he can fluke. When he fails all excuses would be shut down making the club look like they were forced to boot him because of his own incompetence.

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think our only saviour for this club atm is Bennett or Bellamy other than that no one can save this mess… if we want quick success,quick results we need the coaches I just mentioned… other than that we will be waiting another 4-5 years for success with any other coach… enough of this rebuilding, our squad is too young crap…

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That don’t make sense.. if he can’t perform with original squad then he won’t get the best out of the players outside the 30
It's all about appearances, makes it look like we dont want to boot him when all they are doing is giving him more rope to hang himself (Figuratively speaking of course).

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good point.

Let's see what he can fluke. When he fails all excuses would be shut down making the club look like they were forced to boot him because of his own incompetence.
Like you being a coach, alot of on field stuff isnt a coaches problem.
Hate to see a coach sacked by niff nuff supporters, if gus backs him im happy

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's not about being right or wrong, just want to know what everyone's thinking...
My gut feeling is that this "meeting" is another ploy to get the heat taken off Trent.

Gus & the club have been absolutely hammered these last couple of weeks

Tomorrow there is this so called "meeting", where the board members and Gus will be indulging on Chinese and a few schooners

Gus will come out with some fluff piece about how they are all behind Trent, accountability, comradeship, la di fucken da and it will buy some "vulture social media time" for a couple of weeks

Personally i think Gus is at a lost, because he cannot recruit a top tiered coach now and he is on tilt as he knows how demanding and ruthless the Dogs fans are....There is soo much he can "ignore and not take notice"

Im surprised Booze Bud hasnt written up an article on his paper plane tonight....

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Which reporter broke this story first today?

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I reckon he'll be given a stay of execution for up to 4 weeks. Told he needs to get these fcukers performing or he's gone. Possibly there'll be a shake up with our fitness and conditioning team who don't appear to do any fitness or conditioning work. I think the lack of top notch coaches available may play a role in the decision.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon that Baz will be put on notice, they may sack his assistants. Likely to be sacked at the end of the year. This will give us time to look for the best coaching option available. IMO, hard to sack a coach when you u have told 10 players in the group that they are not wanted.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Baz is gone. If he was given a certain number of games, that would be done without a meeting? The fact he’s not attending makes me think they won’t even give him a chance to explain how he’s going to improve us.

We’re going backwards under him. He needs to go.