Official Jacob Kiraz signs with the bulldogs until the end of 2024

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how his passing game is, but may be a decent option at fullback, runs the ball well.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great news, but let him see out the year in NSW cup and start next year under a new coach. Barrett will ruin him and he will enter a losing culture.
You see how bad Baz is for us.... We can't even blood young pups because the fraud will ruin their career before it starts.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain downpour at Brisbane Suncorp.
Doggies good for 20 knock ons

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good signing, Kiraz has passion for our club. lets hope he gets another crack as soon as his eligible

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I bet we win on Friday and Jake has a good game meaning Kiraz has to wait longer in Reggie’s
Will score a double defend his heart out win the ballon o’dor and be in the queens will then play shit for 10 more games.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great news, but let him see out the year in NSW cup and start next year under a new coach. Barrett will ruin him and he will enter a losing culture.
Agreed. And hope we haven't soaked up cap and a spot for a back who just looked better than all our other cats haha

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of the rebuild that's being re-built after the initial rebuild
The initial so called rebuild was about sorting through the cap mess.

We still had to sign 30 players and abide by minimum wages, despite having around 3million less to spend at one point.

@TwinTurbo has been at pains trying to get this point across.

This is the first season we have had a full cap to spend in several years.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued to commit to talented local juniors, with the signing of impressive centre, Jacob Kiraz, on a two year NRL contract that will keep him at Belmore until the end of 2024.

Kiraz, currently on a train and trial contract, made a very impressive NRL debut this season against the Broncos at Suncorp Stadium, where his aggressive running and tenacious defence were on display throughout the match. He also showed his durability during the game, playing the last third of the match with a cramp in his leg.

Kiraz, 20, is a Bulldogs local junior from the St Johns Eagles, who returned to Sydney this year from Newcastle to take on a train and trial contract with the club. He got his chance in first grade against the Broncos alongside Billy Tsikrikas, after injuries and COVID created the opportunity.

Bulldogs Head Coach, Trent Barrett, was delighted that another local junior had pledged his future to the club:

"Jacob has worked really hard since coming back this season and it was great to see him take his opportunity with both hands against the Broncos.

He has a great attitude and a real desire to get the best out of himself and that has been on display in every game he has played for the club this season.

He showed what he is capable of at NRL level and we now look forward to him continuing to develop over the next two seasons as part of our NRL squad."

Boom!
Great news !

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I thought those cocksucker rat fucks at fox and daily telegraph said he was leaving ?? Oh I guess he ain’t leaving is he Paul **** and Rothfield you fucking douche bags. If I wasn’t so old and my cholesterol so fuckin high, I’d fuckin whack both those cancer stains