Was the Fix on? (Clear agenda)

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I recall a poster earlier through the week say they fear the fix was on in this game with cummins and Ricky whinging about the refs last week

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching Parra v Pen... Kikau and Mahoney are exactly what we are missing.

We need one more backrower and another superstar prop and we are set.
They are both quality and will add more to what we already have

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I recall a poster earlier through the week say they fear the fix was on in this game with cummins and Ricky whinging about the refs last week
Yeah was me mate, you could just tell to me the writing was on the wall and they were going to throw Ricky a bone. His mates in the media make sure of it. The two plays from Rapana especially the shoulder charge were as blatant as it gets imo. We didn't help ourselves don't get me wrong, but this shit has to stop. Need a petition to stop Cummins from officiating our games for a while.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah was me mate, you could just tell to me the writing was on the wall and they were going to throw Ricky a bone. His mates in the media make sure of it. The two plays from Rapana especially the shoulder charge were as blatant as it gets imo. We didn't help ourselves don't get me wrong, but this shit has to stop. Need a petition to stop Cummins from officiating our games for a while.
Yeh some people seem to think it’s ok and they overlook it because they don’t like the coach… regardless what you think of the coach.. the bloke is still trying to win and I do think he needs to go

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
still need a halfback
In time... Flanagan and Burton can do a job with Mahoney adding another dimension from the ruck. You would even keep Duff for another year... That will be four genuine ball players.

These guys of the back of a genuine forward pack and 2 genuine backrowers and we are likely in my opinion.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In time... Flanagan and Burton can do a job with Mahoney adding another dimension from the ruck. You would even keep Duff for another year... That will be four genuine ball players.

These guys of the back of a genuine forward pack and 2 genuine backrowers and we are likely in my opinion.
Nah Dufty has to go... Someone breaks the line, 99.9% that Dufty will let them score. He will always leaks more points than he contributes

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rapana done 2 foul plays and still didnt get sin binned... shoulder to the head and impeding Jac without the ball in a try scoring opportunity... and you still think there isnt an agenda
3 challenges won in a row
dufty impeded by croker denying a certain try
jac try denied by a comical obstruction call
Jac runaway try denied after Cummins claimed he knocked on but he kicked the ball before it hit the ground and refused the challenge when we asked for it

This thread is not about our own game so keep it relevant
Rapana pushed dufty in the back they showed it on a other angle and still no penalty try

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rapana pushed dufty in the back they showed it on a other angle and still no penalty try
Will never get that call go our way, especially with fuck face Reffing!!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent off for touching a ref if Dogs
Absolutely, I was thinking the same thing, you are not allowed touch the reff, I just get amazed, JMK gets sent of for10mins by Sutton in that game against souths for being held by a souths player while that dirty, filthy Grub Rapana got off scot free after all his indiscretions tonight, especially that tackle on Naden late in the game that was dangerous tackle and it was an attack on Naden's head but we didn't even get a penalty but Cummings got a pat on the back as a thankyou from Gorden Rapana

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is relevant is that we need every call to go our way to win games. Good sides can handle bad calls, stay focused and stick to the task at hand.

The Dogs are weak in every facit of the game. We have no mental toughness and resolve, we roll over when things don't go our way, lose focus and lack discipline.

We have no leadership that can grab the side by the scruff of the neck and get the players to react to his words like a leader should.

To stay in the battles we need ruthless and stealy defence. Compared to the other teams we get rag dolled like we are high school kids versus men. No team fear us.

And you think ref's are our problem? Look harder and you will see that our poorly coached team of marshmallows aren't even on the same level of player talent than nearly 14 other teams.

We might jag a win here and there but if we can't earn 2 or 3 wins in a row then what are we doing in the NRL? This is the relevant question that needs to be asked.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His Bias against the dogs is that obvious it makes a mockery of any of our games he refs being a “contest” and yet he constantly gets our games. The NRL has become a Farce between betting agencies and corrupt officials the game has become unwatchable
Having a gambling agency so closely tied to the game is a massive conflict of interest. Pisses me off immensely that about 1/4 of all advertising seems to be fucking gambling ads these days.

today was the last straw for me watching any nrl games other than the dogs… only reason why I will keep tuning in to our games is because I don’t want to be known as a bandwagon supporter… nothing worse than that
I haven't even watched the last two weeks. I don't want to be pissed off by seeing the refs fuck us or any team over with shithouse calls. It's virtually every game I've watched over the last two years where you can see one team has an anchor in a pink shirt attached early in a game.