Do we go all in for Munster?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know this is theoretical but it doesn't make sense for either party, by any metric.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would like to think so!!!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pipe dream, never happening.
Not a hope in hell..and isn't available til 2024 anyway, Storm said get fkd we won't release him early.
Too expensive @ 1.2 mill and whilst he has had a resurgence he was shit last year.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a hope in hell..and isn't available til 2024 anyway, Storm said get fkd we won't release him early.
Too expensive @ 1.2 mill and whilst he has had a resurgence he was shit last year.
He is the best 6 in the game at his best, but he will either stay in Melb or go hang with Skelator..

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was Munster’s manager I’d advise him to take the best offer. The next contract will most likely be his last big one before retirement turning age 29. Whoever signs him would probably have to sign him for $1.2m a year if you believe what’s in media.
If we are to make a bid we really would need to front load the first 2 years as you don’t want to be paying big money to a 33 year old.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Burton will be a gun id only promote in media we r chasing munster if Burton’s manager starts being a dick regards to us extending

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well we dont know that, but do you want to win s comp or “hope” to win a conp
I thought we might want to develop to win a comp..I admit that looks shaky right now but I am not a fan of buying a comp personally..also wtf will be our gun or at least very good 7?

Someone mentioned Ben Hunt he is 32 now...sure he is playing good footy but is not an option.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought we might want to develop to win a comp..I admit that looks shaky right now but I am not a fan of buying a comp personally..also wtf will be our gun or at least very good 7?

Someone mentioned Ben Hunt he is 32 now...sure he is playing good footy but is not an option.
burton is a future superstar but Munster is a superstar now, that was my point bulldog. If we could afford Munster under the cap, which i doubt, im sure we could find a way for it work.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
burton is a future superstar but Munster is a superstar now, that was my point bulldog. If we could afford Munster under the cap, which i doubt, im sure we could find a way for it work.
A few things could happen by mid 2023 though Steve? Then again maybe not and we're in limbo to a degree still but as he isnt available til 24 is he worth the wait? And 1.2 mill you would pay?I'd see how his rest of year pans out but I'm not sold on buying a 6 admittedly a great one(this year)when we have one already, Burto needs time we're pretty disjointed to say the least and he has only played up to now even a dozen games at 6 in First grade.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
A few things could happen by mid 2023 though Steve? Then again maybe not and we're in limbo to a degree still but as he isnt available til 24 is he worth the wait? And 1.2 mill you would pay?I'd see how his rest of year pans out but I'm not sold on buying a 6 admittedly a great one(this year)when we have one already, Burto needs time we're pretty disjointed to say the least and he has only played up to now even a dozen games at 6 in First grade.
cant argue with any of that mate.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd let Burton go if it meant signing Munster tbh, at least at this stage. Things could change over the coming months but id rather have an out and out star at the club that leads in attack and defence that could mentor the next generation through.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd let Burton go if it meant signing Munster tbh, at least at this stage. Things could change over the coming months but id rather have an out and out star at the club that leads in attack and defence that could mentor the next generation through.
I still like Burton and want to see he being fed by Mahoney, but it would be bye bye Burto if it meant signing Munster.

Munster ain't happening so I'll stick with Burton.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still like Burton and want to see he being fed by Mahoney, but it would be bye bye Burto if it meant signing Munster.

Munster ain't happening so I'll stick with Burton.
it might..

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Barrett on talkn sport interview just now said we have a pommy coming for next year but didnt say who and the dumb fuks didnt ask him either.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Barrett on talkn sport interview just now said we have a pommy coming for next year but didnt say who and the dumb fuks didnt ask him either.
Forward? Back? Any details at all?