News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just seems too convenient to me - only case in the Club and it was based upon a RAT he did at home. Might there be more going on behind the scenes that noone on TK has any idea about?
Plenty of players across the NRL have had games off due to covid this year. Maybe it is what it seems. Some people here just read way too much into shit. No reason for anything to be up with Jacko suddenly. Not the first time in recent years we had bad form, so im not seeing a connection there either.

Only real issue with him at the moment is baz playing him too many minutes in the wrong position. Needs to move him or reduce his minutes, and preferably both.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Who the fark is going to step up and make Jackson’s 47 tackles per game whilst missing less than 2. Maybe the attack will be better, maybe not, but fark me the defence is sure going to suffer big time.

Always a Bulldog

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just gonna say it …. Waddles to 13 to cover Jacko. You watch.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how about we dont play a ball playing lock and just get early ball to the 6 and 7 like Parra and the sharks do? Be innovators and not followers
100% Agree we must get to the backs more but at pace and hitting them lines with numbers will work with commitment and attitude
I would put Topine at Lock and Wadell on the Bench ,Vaughan King, Thomo Ava Stimson etc my picks

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know. Poor JMK is going to be so confused this week with Tolman 2.0 missing. Who does he pass the ball to at first receiver?
I really think we are going to play more direct this week rather than out the back to Tolman 3.0 and then out the back again while going sideways. Burton and Flanagan will take more control and command the ball from JMK.
I have no idea who Tolman 3.0 is but if Barret creates one, shit will hit the fan for sure.