News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID
Author bulldogs.com.au Time stamp Wed 27 Apr 2022, 04:04 PM

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will be without captain Josh Jackson for this Saturday's match-up with the Roosters at Accor Stadium after he today tested positive for COVID.
Jackson tested himself at home on a day off after feeling unwell.
There are no other cases within the squad at this stage.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's why i said Jake was training at lock but no one responded too me in the match thread :rage:
Lol no one takes you seriously bro. When you say something like that, everyone just thinks that you're trolling [emoji1787][emoji1787]

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why i said Jake was training at lock but no one responded too me in the match thread :rage:
Do you think his defence will hold up in the middle? Should have the ball playing under control..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Do you think his defence will hold up in the middle? Should have the ball playing under control..
He dropped the entire forward pack at training, hurt some pretty bad actually so we might have a few others out. Also captain this week, got practice last week captaining the reserves.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're going to miss Jackson defensively in the middle. I hope we play our best ball playing forward at lock just to see how we go in attack. Max King? Baz will probs go with TPJ since he's already played there a bit this year (we're pretty light on the edges tho...)

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He dropped the entire forward pack at training, hurt some pretty bad actually so we might have a few others out. Also captain this week, got practice last week captaining the reserves.
I saw Tevita holding his jaw and went for scans. I think that was the high shot Jake put on him.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're going to miss Jackson defensively in the middle. I hope we play our best ball playing forward at lock just to see how we go in attack. Max King? Baz will probs go with TPJ since he's already played there a bit this year (we're pretty light on the edges tho...)
how about we dont play a ball playing lock and just get early ball to the 6 and 7 like Parra and the sharks do? Be innovators and not followers