Gould Blows up, runs Training session

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanagan jr doesn’t put the team first and leaks to daddy then he can certainly fuck off right now. Not acceptable
If true it would be a case of Kyle been disloyal to the club, might be reason enough to sack him, the money saved would be invaluable.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Gould's rev up fails to work then Barrett will be gone ASAP but even if it does work then Gould must realise if this can happen once (Barrett failing to motivate the players to get the best out of them) then surely it's going to happen again and likely over and over again. Each time is Gould going to have to repeatedly do the job of what the coach should be doing ? Either way Gould has to see Barrett already as the weak soft cock he is who can't do his f..king job properly so needs punting ASAP.

I seriously hope we sign Shane Flanagan. Ciraldo could just be a repeat of the same problem Barrett has (even less experience, not respected). Players need discipline. They need respect for their coach. Flanagan has that because he's won a comp. Barrett has won nothing.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before Gus stepped in to fix this abomination! This can only be a good thing for us as there is no better footy brain and communicator in the game than Gus, I’m all for this.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Hooper or Buzz say something you don’t like it’s lies.
When they say something you want to hear it’s 100% true.
I don't believe a word they say but Baz confirmed it through his quotes. So for once there seems to be some validity to what they're writing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This won't end well. Now we have the players walking on egg shells as well as Barrett.
I could give a fuck about barret or player’s walking on eggshells. Those players that have been putting in have nothing to worry about those that haven’t now clearly understand that it’s a time to lift or fuck off, no touchy feely bullshit, no worrying about some cahunts “feelings” just do your job or else. This was long overdue.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cunty says on NRL 360 Gus is the new Idi Amin at Belmore

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Copping it on NRL360.

I'm sick of the situation we're in, but where's the roasting on the Warriors who had 70 put on them and the Knights who have a million dollar player doing fuck all? We went up to Brisbane with zero expectations and 5 players out with covid and put ourselves in a position to win that game.