News Josh Jackson tests positive to COVID

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no burton will never go to lock, he is a 6 or centre
Personally I think he has attributed of 90s style lock that was ball player . In saying that he killed it at centre last year (but remember there was dangerous players beside him and got great ball ). But I think you can say after 7 rounds he is not a half

Malla

Reaction score
Can he test positive to being a shit ball player and just stick to being a tackle bag

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantasy owners of max king, who is keen for more minutes of maxy. I stg we better play him at lock otherwise im fuming. Would not be surprised if tbaz did something stupid like put joe stimson at lock.
Yes please. Had him since the beginning, made nearly $300k so far.

Now just waiting for Kiraz and maybe Josh Cook to hopefully get a consistent position in the team.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about we dont play a ball playing lock and just get early ball to the 6 and 7 like Parra and the sharks do? Be innovators and not followers
Play without a ball playing lock ??

The insanity. You simply must have a ball playing lock. I cant remember a team in history ever playing without one.

Except maybe the teams that dont have a natural one and alter their game plan to suit the players in their squad

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Play without a ball playing lock ??

The insanity. You simply must have a ball playing lock. I cant remember a team in history ever playing without one.

Except maybe the teams that dont have a natural one and alter their game plan to suit the players in their squad
parra dont use brown as a ball playing lock, same as sharks, they may do it on limited occasions, but they are definitely not ball playing lock. 95% of their ball goes directly to the 6 or 7 from the dummy half. same as tigers with Hastings at 7 and look how they have turned their season around.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we loan out Tolman from Sharks please. What are we going to do without our second rower half?

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
parra dont use brown as a ball playing lock, same as sharks, they may do it on limited occasions, but they are definitely not ball playing lock. 95% of their ball goes directly to the 6 or 7 from the dummy half. same as tigers with Hastings at 7 and look how they have turned their season around.
Agreed

My comment was sarcastic

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn't you know ?
JMK was abducted by aliens, sadly they returned him when they realised he was of no good use for them :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
Thought you were going to say they returned him because
He doesn't bend over fast enough and double pumps everything