Bulldogs Covid Cases

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno mate. If I had to have 3 polio injections in one year and one every 4 months after that and still got polio, i would start asking some serious questions.
If you asked a medical professional, they'd probably say something like polio and coronaviruses are very different things. It's not rocket science.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Decimated …. Two players ffs and you get your star winger back lol

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is tsikrikas any good?
He is solid in Reggie’s. Will need to increase his work rate and not be over rawed. But think he will be solid. He is not a one out running type nerds numbers

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could only be a good thing if it’s averillo, Jackson, Marshall king
Despite their well noted failings on this site if Jackson and Marshall King don’t play we will get flogged by 30+. Thats about 80 tackles the other forwards are going to need to make without missing many. Other than Topine i can’t see any of our fringe forwards having the work rate to go close to that. If this happens I’ll be all over the Broncos -10 being offered.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have liked to see Casey or Credance instead of oko, but that’s prob the rules. Guessing Kiraz and oko on the right, Schoup to left centre, glad to see Billy get a go, love that guy!
Credence is out as well with covid as also another 3 players from cup side

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite their well noted failings on this site if Jackson and Marshall King don’t play we will get flogged by 30+. Thats about 80 tackles the other forwards are going to need to make without missing many. Other than Topine i can’t see any of our fringe forwards having the work rate to go close to that. If this happens I’ll be all over the Broncos -10 being offered.
At the moment JJ and JMK may be the only ones lining up

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dunno mate. If I had to have 3 polio injections in one year and one every 4 months after that and still got polio, i would start asking some serious questions.
If you were told that the polio vaccine is there to stop you catching it and you still caught it, then sure. But if you were told the polio vaccine is there to stop you dying from polio and you didn't die from polio then it's probably working.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I guess we will never know! I just recovered from covid, but theres no way of ever knowing if the vaccine made it milder. For all I know it was exactly the same.
Yep. You can say that. Just have to ignore all the scientific research and statistics that say definitively that vaccines reduce risk of dying.

But people on this forum believe many things regardless of what the facts say. Really crazy things, like "aliens building the pyramids", "Bill Gates creating Covid", "Election was rigged against Trump", "Bulldogs will make the finals"

Really crazy stuff.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. You can say that. Just have to ignore all the scientific research and statistics that say definitively that vaccines reduce risk of dying.

But people on this forum believe many things regardless of what the facts say. Really crazy things, like "aliens building the pyramids", "Bill Gates creating Covid", "Election was rigged against Trump", "Bulldogs will make the finals"

Really crazy stuff.
Mate I’m relaying the government message … follow the science to go back to normal… you know the normal that the bulldogs players are experiencing right now

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Going to have to assume we will have more players test positive tomorrow and Friday. Going to be really interesting test case for the NRL could have 8 to 10 players out or more. The fact that it is us though means they might be happy for us to forfeit, if it was the roosters though….