Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Burto gets suspended it’s Avo to 5/8, Flang to half.
shooup or Allen comes in for Burns.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know Ennis was frothing about it in the commentary but fuck the Panthers backs were enormous coming out of trouble, our backs on the other hand….
It's easy to look enormous when the defence doesn't even know how to defend lol. But yes the backs need to do better, this was always a big worry for me before the season.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was with some riff coaches on the box. Interesting there take on ou mr failure. Jmk was main take bad service defensive issues. Doestnt run putting wuestion in opposite and passes yo run out running

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's easy to look enormous when the defence doesn't even know how to defend lol. But yes the backs need to do better, this was always a big worry for me before the season.
And considering Tago, May and Staines are not overly big, our back 5 just need to be better and show some intent with the ball.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I see now how they score with out trying. It’s a a frame slide on rear of scrum shift revolving from dummy half with lui calling it

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon Stimson will be a goer now injury free, replace Waddell hopefully.
Give Jacko more of a spell and out of the way in attack, defence is still great.

Otherwise not a bad effort tonight. Again no reward for the effort. Panthers scored 4 or 5 tries straight from our mistakes.
Plus shortage of possession, mainly self inflicted,

Good things soon maybe.
Stimpson played well tonight and it’s not because he scored a try. He was running with intent and ran good lines. It’s a shame he got held up, could of scored two

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the exception of one very good pass to the fox Avo at centre offers nothing. Doesn’t bust tackles, doesn’t hit hard in D. Can’t make meters coming out of trouble.