Opinion SOS Shane Flanagan

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
People keep mentioning drugs… why didn’t they take the premiership of Cronulla??

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate him but it’s a big yes for me. Start talks with him ASAP

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are the Man United of the NRL, so we obviously will not hire a coach with any sort of pedigree or track record.
We dead set are.. Mondays are difficult things rather when you support The Dogs and Man U they are ridiculously depressing.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I played junior footy with Cam and still see him around. Gus loves him and they are tight. If I was putting money on the next coach I couldn’t get enough money on Ciraldo.
Should bring him in now anyone but Barrett

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I played junior footy with Cam and still see him around. Gus loves him and they are tight. If I was putting money on the next coach I couldn’t get enough money on Ciraldo.
Ciraldo would be $1.10. Gus has talked him up constantly over the years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Players are also the problem. Not just the coach !!! FFS, all duds.. the lot of em.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nothing could be more serious than being a serial loser of a club.
There's no guarantee Flanagan would change that. Can people really see Flanagan and Gus working together? I reckon their egos would clash constantly.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why though? Why would we take that risk of another unproven coach? We can’t afford that anymore. Unfortunately it’s Flanagan or nothing
I'm saying that would most likely be Gus' choice, not mine.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drugs scandal isn't a joke and will follow him and whatever club signs him the rest of his coaching career. It's not something you can just ignore because he won a comp.
Who gives a fuck. If the bloke gets us winning again we'll all feel a lot happier on a Monday morning

We took Des in for 5 seasons. You think that carnt didn't have the team juiced up to the hilt when they beat storm 40 blip in the GF? I saw watmough 6 months after he retired....looked like someone had put a pin in him!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not all are duds… we are POORLY coached
Lol. Yes all. They don’t have to stick to a game plan, they can scrap it and just play. But have no clue coming from quality teams. It made them look good.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s too late to take chances on unproven coaches, Baz had massive wraps on him too when he was at penrith. No more fucking around and sign a proven fucking coach for fucks sake!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ciraldo is a great young coach id take him over Flanagan anytime. There’s just way too many issue with Shane.
Ciraldo knocked back a role at the Tigers but most would and that doesn’t mean he won’t leave Penrith. He or John Morris are viable options.