SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Melbourne Storm
v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sun April 3 2022, 4:05pm AEST
at AAMI Park, Melbourne

Melbourne Storm

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 19. Nick Meaney 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harry Grant 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenny Bromwich 13. Josh King

14. Brandon Smith 15. Alec MacDonald 16. Trent Loiero 17. Tepai Moeroa

23. Tyran Wishart

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

1. Matt Dufty 2. Braidon Burns 20. Jake Averillo 4. Brent Naden 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Brandon Wakeham 8. Luke Thompson 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Corey Waddell 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Josh Jackson

14. Bailey Biondi-Odo 15. Chris Patolo 16. Max King 21. Joe Stimson

19. Reece Hoffman

Referees: Adam Gee;Sideline Officials: Nick Morel, Darian Furner;Video Referees: Ashley Klein;

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ is going to get slaughtered if we actually use him on the edge for 80. I assume Stimson will probably join the 17, Hoffman too if King is also out. Burns has been our best centre so it will be disappointing to see him on the wing again.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is going to get slaughtered if we actually use him on the edge for 80. I assume Stimson will probably join the 17, Hoffman too if King is also out. Burns has been our best centre so it will be disappointing to see him on the wing again.
Yeah doubt this is the final 17. No back rower on the bench. Think Stimson will come in for Patolo

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What happened to king? Injured?

Big loss if we missing king as well as hetho.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got a bad feeling we will leak points this week with so many changes over the last couple of weeks and Melbourne are the masters at exploiting that.
Lol, bro ur kidding right ? A bad feeling? Let’s look at it .. couldn’t beat donkeys or manly, only just got it over cowboys,

Storm are the masters, they are the benchmark and always have been, if we had to grind and defend the whole second half against a shit manly team, we have no chance at all. They will walk all over the fox,we won’t be able to grind and hold them out like we did manly. We are going to get smashed this week and v panthers next, and Will be with tigers joint 16th or worse by round 5 , and that’s if the tigers don’t jag just 1. Our +\- will be fucked once again. No top 8, and I’m always optimistic.. but let’s face facts. We are done.!!

anyone of you believe different are fucking kidding yourselves .. see sense god damn it.
.!!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sure there'll be a bunch of late changes as always. Hopefully King can play. Burns isn't a winger and is good at centre.. I hope he and Schoupp switch again as they did in the 2nd half last week. Although I'd prefer Naden on the wing.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Round 4 Team News: Addo-Carr returns to Melbourne; Seumanufagai added to squad for clash with Storm

The Bulldogs have been forced to make a change to their squad for Sunday's match-up with the Melbourne Storm (4:05PM AEDT), with Ava Seumanufagai added to the 17, after Jack Hetherington was diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder that will require surgery in the coming days.
Hetherington's place in the second row will be taken by Corey Waddell, with Luke Thompson moving into the starting prop position.

The vacancy created on the bench will be filled by the versatile Ava Seumanufagai.

The match will see the Bulldogs appear on Channel Nine for the first time this season, with Josh Addo-Carr and Max King returning to take on Melbourne for the first time.

Always a Bulldog