Why We Lost is Simple

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 3 forwards ran over 100m. Vaughan, JJ and Wads.

In those conditions we needed the forwards to dominate and they sucked overall. Not enough output from King, Patolo and TPJ. Naden was also down on hitups. It obviously didn't help losing Hethro.

Only positive Imtale from that game is our defence. At least we've been competitive and in with a chance in all matches so far. I actually believe the wet is bad for us now, because we need dry conditions for our agile backs to shine.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only 3 forwards ran over 100m. Vaughan, JJ and Wads.

In those conditions we needed the forwards to dominate and they sucked overall. Not enough output from King, Patolo and TPJ. Naden was also down on hitups. It obviously didn't help losing Hethro.

Only positive Imtale from that game is our defence. At least we've been competitive and in with a chance in all matches so far. I actually believe the wet is bad for us now, because we need dry conditions for our agile backs to shine.
I agree in G we t but what is the answer. Our forwards arent endowed with a great many brain cells. Bit more than last year but but not many rocket scientusts out there.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz STILL doesn't know how to rotate the bench.

Plus what's with all this poofy jump/dance bullshit before running?

Run onto the ball hard and straight you pussies.
Exactly. When it’s raining just tuck the ball under your arm and run hard. Bring over a couple of guys from Fiji on match payments and they’ll show the boys how it’s done

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ has been very average, Soup has been pure shit, JMK shouldn’t be near a football, our edge defence has been terrible whoever is there, we were just as poor in attack with Wakeham as we are with Averillo… Jacko love the guy but the game has passed him by

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TPJ has been very average, Soup has been pure shit, JMK shouldn’t be near a football, our edge defence has been terrible whoever is there, we were just as poor in attack with Wakeham as we are with Averillo… Jacko love the guy but the game has passed him by
Soup?

Shootermc

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s starts at Dummy half , we don’t hit the ball flat enough. When JMK passes to the right he has to stand up this adds u0 to us getting dominated in the ruck. Watch the good teams half there passes are forward from DH

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Baz STILL doesn't know how to rotate the bench.

Plus what's with all this poofy jump/dance bullshit before running?

Run onto the ball hard and straight you pussies.
What’s with the skipping and standing still from all of our forwards and backs
Fukken tell me about it. It gives me aneurysms.

"Oh look, I'm gonna jink, step and jump to throw them off" derp derp. Meanwhile, there's 5 defenders there. FMD.