HMAS Knockonbur

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not one to support a thread bagging a player but this thread has me hooked. Okunbur needs to spend time in reserves. He hasn’t been the same player since he came back. Rocks and diamonds… mostly rocks. In tight games repeated errors can be the difference. Bring in someone..anyone else!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Everything you say makes sense mate (as it usually does) but his lack of effort is inexcusable. He just doesn’t have the heart or the will to compete at 100% and he has become more of a liability than an asset.
He is just big, and slow to turn. Not his fault we lost. If Naden passes to fox at the end there, fox scores. Then the last attacking raid down that left side was another chance that went begging. If that kick was a little higher and longer we score. But people just resort to their usual hatred and bag the usual suspects.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Huh? There was absolutely NOTHING doing for the first try when HMAS Knockonbur yet again not marking his winger as he floated in field! That’s on him!

The 2nd try, where was his effort to try and stop Herbie? Tell me where?

Then the 3rd try…. It opened up like f{}cking Sydney Heads as he yet again turned & chased as quickly as a 75yo pensioner

He’s a f{}cking liability… always has been!

If we’re picking him purely for his first tackle hit up, then we have massive f{}cking problems
I disagree.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agreed bro but he shouldn't have been picked after the last few seasons worth of shit play from Okunbur and then his disaster show in the trials, but he still did.. Baz will think we only lost by a try and could have scored 30 in the first half so he'll pick the same team.

He'll ignore that all 3 tries were down his side and he was out of position or shocking defensively on all of them as well as the 15 other times they made 20-30 metres down his side from a simple shift.
That hurt the simple shifts out of their half when we had them pinged for first 3 tackles

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Baz did drop him at one stage last year so there is hope yet

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Most players in FG have one great memorable game where they were a star, I just can’t remember that game; I just don’t understand what skill box’s are be ticked to justify selection it just does not add up?

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most players in FG have one great memorable game where they were a star, I just can’t remember that game; I just don’t understand what skill box’s are be ticked to justify selection it just does not add up?
4 years ago when he steam rolled cameron smith a couple of times. Next 4 years fuck all.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm guessing he's just holding the spot till Allan is fit again.

But we have Hoffman in the top 30 as well, and Burns can play wing (albeit wasted) but that would allow Schoupp back in.

Surely Barrett isn't far off Schoupp to the wing and Burns inside him.