Massive News

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
PHIL is working behind the scenes in the hope of bringing Ryan Sutton to Belmore early, A swap deal is well in truly on the cards ,3 guys have been mentioned ,Thompson in 23 been mentioned ,a swap deal is Flanagan which is unlikely ,also Schoupp and Corey Allen , schoupp I hope it's not the case, Canberra should go for okunbour

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who are the three guys from Canberra Dave?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sticky wasn't born yesterday, he wouldn't take flanno or okr or anyone else not fit to play 1st grade.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PHIL is working behind the scenes in the hope of bringing Ryan Sutton to Belmore early, A swap deal is well in truly on the cards ,3 guys have been mentioned ,Thompson in 23 been mentioned ,a swap deal is Flanagan which is unlikely ,also Schoupp and Corey Allen , schoupp I hope it's not the case, Canberra should go for okunbour
3 guys for Sutton, or 3 player swap?

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise we have electricity in Canberra and TV's work?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which Facebook comments section did you read this Dave?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not confident anyone would take Flanno but if we pay some freight you never know… Canberra don’t have a lot of depth in the halves atm.