Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
3 gays for Sutton ? Shirley you **** be cereal

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Sutton doesn’t make Canberras top17, lets
Bring him over now we need the depth in case of a suspension or injury to Thompson or Vaughn. Walks straight into the side.. I reckon give him Waddell or Hetheringtons spot. Don’t think they would go for Flanno but maybe if a swap deal is on Wakum?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This thread has been a MASSIVE failure.
I can’t believe anyone actually responded to this niff nuff
Never had a rumour correct

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll have the last laugh, where building and good moves are always on the card

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'll have the last laugh, where building and good moves are always on the card
Hey mate, I don’t know why you cop so much sh!t on here, but any information right or wrong is good for this forum and we can’t always be accurate when there’s so many reliance’s and uncertainties with player movements.

Some of us are scathing at Poor old sleepy’s treatment over Brandon Smith and we’ve practically lost him, despite breaking the Dufty rumour from left field.

To the legendary faithful, it’s clear the Dogs need to make some room in the cap - the only way this happens is Sutton in/Thommo out…timeline is the question unless the unforeseen happens. Sutton does not want to be 18th man all year, he’ll start or find himself on the bench at a minimum with us.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey mate, I don’t know why you cop so much sh!t on here, but any information right or wrong is good for this forum and we can’t always be accurate when there’s so many reliance’s and uncertainties with player movements.

Some of us are scathing at Poor old sleepy’s treatment over Brandon Smith and we’ve practically lost him, despite breaking the Dufty rumour from left field.

To the legendary faithful, it’s clear the Dogs need to make some room in the cap - the only way this happens is Sutton in/Thommo out…timeline is the question unless the unforeseen happens. Sutton does not want to be 18th man all year, he’ll start or find himself on the bench at a minimum with us.
How the fark is it “clear”, we have 9 players off contract (10 if Hetherington doesn’t exercise his PO) at the end of this season. That‘s a farkin lot of Cap space freed up, more than enough to fit Mahoney, Kikau and Sutton.

Always a Bulldog

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Managing the salary cap is the key Thompson is on a truckload but his got talent, Stimson,Rfm ,Allen ,Waddell,Flanagan on good money but offer nothing, movement is definitely on the cards, Gould wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't, if you think a lookout for a half isn't on the cards Gould wouldn't be doing his job, His not going to come out and say it, but I guarantee a knew 7 will be on our books in 23 or sooner

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems like Dave has connected the dots more than any concrete info. I wouldn't be surprised if Sutton signs early as we have cap space and Stuart is freezing him out.
It will be a swap deal or a loan swap