News Dogs Instantly Unleash Big Guns

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d expect everyone to play, except maybe Naden and JAC. But they both had stints on the bench last night. Give everyone a good run of at least 50-60 mins in each trial.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s go.!!!!

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Barrett said at the AGM this morning that he was going to roll out the big guns in the second trial

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve never been much of a Gould fan but gee he was impressive today. Spoke about a 2,5,10 and 20 year plan. How JAC and Naden bring a lot of energy to training and how we haven’t lost a game this year.
Anything else interesting from the agm I seen Josh Morris was award life membership

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anything else interesting from the agm I seen Josh Morris was award life membership
Not really, no players there this year. Josh spoke very well about the Club and fans. Said he shared the frustration of the last few years but was excited to see how things develop this year.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
John Khoury was very concerned that people take to forums like this and vent their frustrations if things are going to plan to the detriment of the brand. He is a very capable leader
Say again? Didnt quite make sense what you wrote.