• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Transport planning!
Biggest criminals in this society.

There should be a Royal Commission on their practices..... they get more things wrong than a politician trying to fight covid.
She works on bike path planning $150,000 or more with a billion benefits like I said and she will fuck around doing up a proposal for eight months with her team and then the government changes their mind and says oh yeah nah voters don’t want that scrap it.

70%. Of the time she is on some course in a resort somewhere or otherwise on annual leave or rostered day off.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some dude reakons he "discovered" deltacrom and its being disputed as a mix up in the labs nothing more ,but i suspect news sites will milk the cow for everything its worth along with flurona.
Then wilkinson would stick her lego head in screaming " something " must be done before easter is ruined
I prefer your old avatar, less offensive to the eyes.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not exactly. Rather than two strains combining, instead one strain mutates to have similar aspects to other strains.

Deltacron strain has been going around the news and it's believed to be an error but still under investigation. But it's not a combination of both strains, its a new strain which has similar aspects of both strains.
That's why I'm asking, a few nuts on the net are saying it's a thing.

IF it's true I just wanted to know if it's natural or man made.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's why I'm asking, a few nuts on the net are saying it's a thing.

IF it's true I just wanted to know if it's natural or man made.
I think the stupid thing is that they call it, "Deltacron" suggesting it's a blend of the two. It's like if you had a blue eyed/blonde haired boy called Peter and a black haired/brown eyed boy called Sam then had a boy with blue eyes and black hair and called them "Pam"

Other than being confusing, the kid is going to get beaten up a lot

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My business partner is now on day 4 of horrific symptoms according to him
Tested positive this morning with a rat test

Been crook for a week but last 4 days been really bad close to a hospital trip this morning
And being monitored by family
Unvaccinated ‍♂, refused the whole time
It’s not real etc, etc etc

I hope he recovers quickly but want to slap him at the same time

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah bro, just avoiding ***** I don't want to see lol

You back yet or you still having fun there?
Hahaha yep it’s a good excuse.
In laws want to come over? Sorry we have a sniffle haha. I think I’ll stay a bit longer. All of my mates have covid & I don’t want to drink alone haha

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm only relaying what the "experts" are saying that it is important to have accurate data to evaluate/plan coming hospital numbers and the data analysists want accurate numbers for their studies into health effects, long covid, heart and lung problems etc down the track.

Ease up with the outrage guys :grinning:

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I did not know the Vax reduces chances of infection.
Yeah I was a bit unclear on this as well for a while. The data shows it does indeed reduce the chances. It doesn't eliminate them though, so some people either deliberately or mistakenly have been saying it doesn't do anything on the basis that they've heard it said that it doesn't eliminate risk. It doesn't eliminate risk, it reduces it.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the main part is that they don't want the children spreading it around then bringing it home to the adults. No parent is going to isolate from their child.
Can confirm. I have involvement with sections of school management and the last term of last year the advise from the Health dept and Education dept to schools was that their environments were (at the time during the lockdown) one of the greatest risk areas for transmission, because children weren't vaxed, and levels of contact couldn't be reliably controlled. Adults working at schools were subject to strict protocols.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So. Your average blue collar joe, who test positive on a RAT test, is going to self report putting himself into isolation for 7days, missing out on work if he is notsymptomatic (esp if self employed).

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
So are you are saying you reckon the average blue collar joe, or self employed, will still carry on mixing in the community if they get positive confirmation of Covid anyway and not be bothered isolating anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.