Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm sorry I have to do this to you but.. Poor wording by Wikipedia. Or more aptly, poor wording by whoever wrote that part of the Wikipedia article.

You could have done several things to verify before you posted that including:

1) looked at the reference they provided (that number 9 is the reference link which discusses Smith being former CEO of Reuters and also on Pfizer board of directors)

2) you could have Googled Hasker to see if he's actually on the Pfizer board

Or..

3) just look at the board of directors for Pfizer. Then you would see that Hasker is not on the board of directors

Again. You keep making yourself look silly. But it's Christmas. The time to be a little silly.
It might be an inappropriate day to say this, but: JESUS - how badly are you going?? :tearsofjoy:

A 10 second Google could’ve saved you this embarrassment:
Do you see the name Hasker there? No.
What’s next? The Pfizer website is wrong?? :-).
The Pfizer board reads the Kennel. They saw Belmore_utd post that, so they quickly went through the entire internet and removed all evidence that he's an actual board member so Belmore_utd couldn't win his argument.
I’m so glad to know they read TK.
That means they know that the fact checkers checked facts though they’re shills and AO and AM and stuff.

Hey, maybe by reading TK that’s how they found out that Ivermectin was off patent and they could block its use and develop a new drug and steal all the money. Because big tobacco said so. As did Wendy Hoy.

Alas, the Canadian Club runneth dry.
Time to call it: Santa Claus is coming to town :-).

But I'm just going by your own standards of using fact check as a source that apparently according to you guys presents irrefutable truths.

Screenshot_20211225-011854.png

No failed fact checks in 5 years and the wiki says that Steve Hasker is on the board so you can't deny it by your own standards :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But I'm just going by your own standards of using fact check as a source that apparently according to you guys presents irrefutable truths.

View attachment 36171

No failed fact checks in 5 years and the wiki says that Steve Hasker is on the board so you can't deny it by your own standards :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: ;)
WTF? Wikipedia is a punter updated platform.
I mean, I get that you’re reaching after screwing up but some advice: when you’re in a hole, stop digging :-).

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
WTF? Wikipedia is a punter updated platform.
I mean, I get that you’re reaching after screwing up but some advice: when you’re in a hole, stop digging :-).
No no. Its been fact checked these are the standards you guys live by.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No no. Its been fact checked these are the standards you guys live by.
You seem confused.
Big difference between a ‘platform’ like The Desert Review which is a controlled product and Wikipedia which anyone can change.
Nice try though.
Actually no, it was a rubbish try :-).
Oh - and @Rodzilla is the guru of fact checkers who check facts. Sync up with him for an explanation.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

View attachment 36171

"however some entries are not complete or may be inaccurate"

1) Read what you post before you post it

2) you misunderstanding something doesn't mean it failed a fact check

3) no one said fact checks are irrefutable. Just that they have a higher chance to be accurate in comparison to your assumptions

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol this morning we tricked my niece into thinking Santa had arrived and left behind some gifts, the one where you leave some cookies and then in the morning the cookies are gone

she bought it and that reminded me of how you guys were tricked into thinking that the virus happened naturally and you need to take their product every 6 months or sooner according to the news now

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I was wrong about the boosters being every 6 months ffs, it’s now every 3 months

this is excellent news and just what the doctor ordered to the Pfizer shareholders

Btw I was wrong but also right about my earlier statement that it would be 4 shots per year when I thought the boosters would be a double shot every 6 months, so even when I’m wrong I’m still right

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Another win for vaccinations..my mate who is in a wheelchair had a carer who tested positive for Covid..you can’t get any closer contact than that..well thankfully both were vaxed which meant..1. it goes someway to support research that vaccinated people are less likely than unvaccinated people to spread the virus ..and 2. Vaccinations do protect people from the virus… Yes it also proves that vaccinated people do catch the virus still..which has never been denied..but it lessens the severity of the virus AND slows the rate of spreading it.. Add that to my cousin who’s husband had it..both vaccinated yes..but she never got it, neither did her mother, both close contacts, nor did he suffer severe symptoms..

Status
Not open for further replies.