U.S. Politics - Thread

U.S. Politics

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're the one that brought up Trump being "better" than Biden, not the "left", you. And here you are again crying that Trump is no longer President, it's been a year already stop crying about it
Wtf are you on about lmfao. You specifically have even said here many times Biden is still better than trump. How is me stating a fact that frump is better me not over the election? I’m not even harping about the real Russia stuff that happened with his son lol. Or the voter fraud. I’ve kept quiet. Really shows how sensitive you can be if you can’t handle someone saying Biden is shit lol. For four years darling you did not stop lol four fucking years about trunk being illegitimate lol. I’m not even anywhere near that. Keep crying bro and then projecting them tears on others lol. We all know you’re a strong cos gender bro, no need to prove it any more than you have

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about lmfao. You specifically have even said here many times Biden is still better than trump. How is me stating a fact that frump is better me not over the election? I’m not even harping about the real Russia stuff that happened with his son lol. Or the voter fraud. I’ve kept quiet. Really shows how sensitive you can be if you can’t handle someone saying Biden is shit lol. For four years darling you did not stop lol four fucking years about trunk being illegitimate lol. I’m not even anywhere near that. Keep crying bro and then projecting them tears on others lol. We all know you’re a strong cos gender bro, no need to prove it any more than you have
TrUmPs NoT mY pReSiDeNt!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think trump will be president again and its ok with me because his supporters are anti covid and he will have to adapt and be like them to get back in

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still going on about it and obsessed about it. Get over it, it was a year ago, stop with the outburst of feelings

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Those whom the Gods wish to destroy, they first drive mad!"
I think it's fair to say that America and its people are utterly insane nowadays...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait and see the great awakening, you aint seen nothing yet right side of history ect ..........................
Did trumps wins yet?

Opps i forgot laptop the laptop!!!!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's an idiot but he's partially right.

The US pull out was completely messed up. They rushed it and left behind 100's of millions of dollars worth of equipment for the Taliban. Much of it was already rendered useless, but a lot of it was still useful.

But Trump talking about planes and helicopters and saying, "You think it's cheaper to leave it than it is to fill it up with half a tank of gas and fly it into Pakistan or fly it back to our country".... that just amplifies why he was such a bad leader. All of those planes and helicopters are close range planes and helicopters. None of them could make it even halfway back to the US. And bringing in pilots to fly planes to Pakistan? That has one result. You've spent a lot of money to supply a potential enemy with advanced equipment and hostages.

Biden completely screwed up the pull out. But Trump is making Biden sound smart in comparison.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the video is funny... and Trump is ripping a TV general that has continued to rip Trump, including contributing to Woodward's tell all Trump book and forewarning his Chinese counterpart that he would work against any aggressive move by Trump towards China between the election and Biden's inauguration

and how is Biden sounding smart or at least smarter than Trump? he simply delivers speeches written by others or talks off a teleprompter poorly, never answers reporters' questions, doesn't do press conferences, and only does softball interviews with the likes of Anderson Cooper and George Stephanopoulos who carry him

and if the US can come to an agreement with Qatar to assist with the airlift of people, surely that could have included military equipment, too with Qatar or other neighbouring countries... or they could have parked some Navy supercarriers and Marine amphibious assault ships off the Afghan coast... or not given up Bagram airfield etc.

Biden can burn the country down --> Afghanistan withdrawal, inflation, Covid, the border crisis, less than stellar jobs recovery etc. and all mainstream media and people will just keep covering for him

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score

The US pull out was completely messed up. They rushed it and left behind 100's of millions of dollars worth of equipment for the Taliban. Much of it was already rendered useless, but a lot of it was still useful.

But Trump talking about planes and helicopters and saying, "You think it's cheaper to leave it than it is to fill it up with half a tank of gas and fly it into Pakistan or fly it back to our country".... that just amplifies why he was such a bad leader. All of those planes and helicopters are close range planes and helicopters. None of them could make it even halfway back to the US. And bringing in pilots to fly planes to Pakistan? That has one result. You've spent a lot of money to supply a potential enemy with advanced equipment and hostages.

Biden completely screwed up the pull out. But Trump is making Biden sound smart in comparison.
have you got any spiel on the positives of having cancer..lol

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
U.S. Politics..

Where as President,you can say “If you get the covid jab,you won’t die or be admitted to ICU.”

And yet still remain the leader of the free world..regardless of the blatant lie.

5-11 year olds next, should be jabbed up twice,according to Hunters Dad.
If you know what i mean…

U.S. Politics..

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score

stupid is Biden being recorded saying that leaving weapons would result in them being used against Americans and then leaving them there.Regardless of what shit you think.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Only in F@#King America.......................................................

Links:

Trouble in the QAnon universe is brewing as Trump ally Lin Wood accuses ‘Stop the Steal’ of being a deep-state campaign

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood reveals screenshot on Telegram that he says proves Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden were friendly

Lin Wood: Tucker Carlson And Hunter Biden Are Secret Friends

Turns out Tucker Carlson and Hunter Biden are mates.................. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Now that is a conspiracy worth laughing at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But what about the laptop???????

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
U.S. Politics..

Where as President,you can say “If you get the covid jab,you won’t die or be admitted to ICU.”

And yet still remain the leader of the free world..regardless of the blatant lie.

5-11 year olds next, should be jabbed up twice,according to Hunters Dad.
If you know what i mean…

U.S. Politics..
OK. And the other guy took it:

And recommended others to take it, except he backed off when booed by the MAGA muppets:

‘Remain leader of the free world despite lying’.
Yes, that can only change at the next election.
Oh, just on that:

So what exactly are you trying to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.