• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am more of a transcendental medication person, Fam. But I think people on here would be too busy hatting, anyway. Namaste
I thought prayer group and meditation group was the same thing. Sorry :grinning:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's funny that Libertarians and Conservatives keep failing fact checks so their response is to attack the fact checkers.

No doubt there is bias in the selection of fact checking, but I can't see anything wrong with the example you posted. If that's the best they can do to prove fact checking is corrupt, then I don't see how there's any evidence at all.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
the Brooks incident started out with him unarmed and the prosecuting DA that brought the charges maintained that the taser did not represent a lethal weapon... and from memory, the Brooks led to rioting and the Wendy's where the incident took place being burned down
Yep. But Brooks shooting wasn't classified as an unarmed shooting as a taser is classed as a (non-lethal) weapon.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's funny that Libertarians and Conservatives keep failing fact checks so their response is to attack the fact checkers.

No doubt there is bias in the selection of fact checking, but I can't see anything wrong with the example you posted. If that's the best they can do to prove fact checking is corrupt, then I don't see how there's any evidence at all.
Would that be the same fuct checkers funded by soros or gates?..the same fuct checkers that substantiated the russia collusion, the pee pee tape, or that the contents of biden jnr's laptop was Russian misinformation. enough of the sanctimony.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would that be the same fuct checkers funded by soros or gates?..the same fuct checkers that substantiated the russia collusion, the pee pee tape, or that the contents of biden jnr's laptop was Russian misinformation. enough of the sanctimony.
This is exactly what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.