Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Quite a few eels fans over on their forum are pointing out how important it is not to lowball, and to do contract negotiations openly in good faith. This off season is really hurting them and some of them are pointing the finger at contract management. Kinda have to agree with them. If it is true the Eels offered 2/3s of what Tigers offered to Papali'i, no wonder they lost him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a vandeta against the media and I'm up for giving them all a big fat shit burger to eat. The more success our team and club generate on and off the field the harder it will be for them to swallow. :grinning:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What did everyone do when they heard the news?

I must have been delayed to hear it. Heard it on talking sport on 2sm. To say I was pumped was an understatement. Was so close to grabbing my phone but couldn’t afford a 5 point fine :p

So I had to get Siri to check “what are the news on Reed Mahoney” was so glad to see the headline reed mahoney tells Arthur he is going to the dogs.

I started flexing and yelling in the car. Person next to me thought I was road raging and went through a red light to get away from me :p

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What did everyone do when they heard the news?

I must have been delayed to hear it. Heard it on talking sport on 2sm. To say I was pumped was an understatement. Was so close to grabbing my phone but couldn’t afford a 5 point fine :p

So I had to get Siri to check “what are the news on Reed Mahoney” was so glad to see the headline reed mahoney tells Arthur he is going to the dogs.

I started flexing and yelling in the car. Person next to me thought I was road raging and went through a red light to get away from me :p
Screamed wooooooooooooo and got some odd looks.

Funny as kikau I did same and started clapping and people in shop Next door to the gym could hear and asked if a crack head was in the toilet [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton won’t be going anywhere when his contract runs out as we will have a title contending team