Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
When are we going to stop talking about this prick? Nuke this thread already ffs!
Just ignore if it's not your cup of tea, Fam. Find your inner Zen. I wish you peace and good fortune on your Journey. Namaste

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's fitting Elliott signed with the Raiders, since Canberra is a public toilet

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I know I'm guilty of this too but can we please stop replying to this thread. Every time I come in here and see this thread about Elliott it just seems so much a waste of time reading about someone who'se irrelevant.

I and I'm sure the majority just want this thread to fade into the past like much more important threads (and players) than this have.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can this be deleted

Don’t want to hear see read this guy ever again
You can not delete things from existence just because you don't like them, Fam. That may fly in Graceland, but not here in the real world. I wish you well on your Journey. The day you learn to ignore things you don't like will be the day you come stronger - a step closer to wholeness. Much love and many blessings to you. Namaste

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Guys I know I'm guilty of this too but can we please stop replying to this thread. Every time I come in hear and see this thread about Elliott it just seems so much a waste of time reading about someone who'se irrelevant.

I and I'm sure the majority just want this thread to fade into the past like much more important threads (and players) than this have.
Going for 14 pages, Fam. This has the potential to become one of the greatest threads in Kennel history. Much love and many blessings. Namaste

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You can not delete things from existence just because you don't like them, Fam. That may fly in Graceland, but not here in the real world. I wish you well on your Journey. The day you learn to ignore things you don't like will be the day you come stronger - a step closer to wholeness. Much love and many blessings to you. Namaste
Utility Whole's response to silverelvis69...'That may fly in Graceland'.....LOL!

Thanks for my morning LOL utility whole!

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Utility Whole's response to silverelvis69...'That may fly in Graceland'......

You'd think an Elvis fan would be more sympathetic to people who get caught in uncompromising positions on the toilet, Fam. Namaste

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Utility Whole's response to silverelvis69...'That may fly in Graceland'.....LOL!

That was comedy gold.
I figure we need three more posts to round out the page, Fam. If you both reply to this abd I reply to you, that should get us to page 14. Kennel GOAT thread. Namaste

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I figure we need three more posts to round out the page, Fam. If you both reply to this abd I reply to you, that should get us to page 14. Kennel GOAT thread. Namaste
Fun fact:

Elvis Presley – Although one of the most famous to die in their bathrooms, Elvis wasn't found on his toilet. He was several feet away from the toilet, where he had apparently crawled in an attempt to get help, interrupted whilst using the toilet.

Amazing coincidences! Both Elvis and Adam were interrupted whilst 'using' the toilet. And Elvis crawled in an attempt to get help and Adam Elliot crawled to Authur Laundy to get help...(to save his contract). No wonder you call him 'the King' utilty whole...

Last edited: