Climate Change

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would an alarmist debate a scientist?

The reason for that is quite simple. The alarmists will not be able to compete with science.
The are so far removed from the truth it is no longer funny.
They reply on a stupid Swedish schoolgirl who is incapable of having an intelligent debate.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason for that is quite simple. The alarmists will not be able to compete with science.
The are so far removed from the truth it is no longer funny.
They reply on a stupid Swedish schoolgirl who is incapable of having an intelligent debate.
Why would she debate it? She's no expert.

The ironic thing is that the Swedish girl has been saying the exact same thing you're saying. She just keeps saying, "don't listen to me, listen to the scientists"

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
COP26 this year is our best chance to stop global warming

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why would she debate it? She's no expert.

The ironic thing is that the Swedish girl has been saying the exact same thing you're saying. She just keeps saying, "don't listen to me, listen to the scientists"
I'm talking about credentialed experts, not those who have a financial interest in climate change and renewables.
I believe it is now settled that any changes have not been caused by human activity. Its 100% natural.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm talking about credentialed experts, not those who have a financial interest in climate change and renewables.
I believe it is now settled that any changes have not been caused by human activity. Its 100% natural.
What are you basing your opinion on?

Any scientific research/reports etc post 9 August 2021?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
And I'm sure you can provide these experts?

Btw, here's some of the most well respected scientific sources in the world saying that you're completely wrong. Including Nature Journal (leading scientific journal), the leading US scientific source (NASA) and the leading Australian scientific source (CSIRO)

But if you have a better source, then I'm willing to hear it.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And of course there is the leading experts on climate policy which includes the best scientists in the world analysing all of the available research

After the last IPCC report. Even the scientists who denied the data, have come around and changed their stance.

If now not a matter of if humans have contributed. Its a debate surrounding how to best deal with climate change.

Mind you. Emissions are only one part of "climate change".

Nature (land/ocean) restoration/regeneration, air pollution (not just from fossil fuels), and waste management are (and rightly so) major focal points.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
After the last IPCC report. Even the scientists who denied the data, have come around and changed their stance.

If now not a matter of if humans have contributed. Its a debate surrounding how to best deal with climate change.

Mind you. Emissions are only one part of "climate change".

Nature (land/ocean) restoration/regeneration, air pollution (not just from fossil fuels), and waste management are (and rightly so) major focal points.
It's so essential and important an issue for our future.

Shame on those who have weaponised it and politicised it, when all efforts should be put into finding solutions and how to plan for the future.

Dunderheads who are jeopardising our grandchildren's quality of life.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's so essential and important an issue for our future.

Shame on those who have weaponised it and politicised it, when all efforts should be put into finding solutions and how to plan for the future.

Dunderheads who are jeopardising our grandchildren's quality of life.
Unfortunately the fossil fuel industry spent a lot of money running smear campaigns and misinformation campaigns to ensure that people wouldn't believe in climate change. The sad part is that it's now publicly available that the companies lied, including confessions from the companies about how they ran these misinformation campaigns for a long time.

But even though this is publicly available, people still believe the lies the fossil fuel companies originally put in place.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i throw it out there i am a climate change sceptic as I have seen the narrative of what occurs change over the years ..however what I am more concerned about is the pollution and the damage to the actual earth from mining etc and that is what the world really should be concerned about not an arrogant notion we have more control over the weather than the sun and moon

but articles like below I love because the climate change heroes get found out and full of shit , proves how much the climate change argument is full of shit and cancel culture smashes anyone against

please tell me how saint jacinta is better than the liberal national party in Australia who are made out to be climate devils

they won’t be cutting their own emissions. They will make some small sap country cut emissions and lose $$ whilst they go on their merry way

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i throw it out there i am a climate change sceptic as I have seen the narrative of what occurs change over the years ..however what I am more concerned about is the pollution and the damage to the actual earth from mining etc and that is what the world really should be concerned about not an arrogant notion we have more control over the weather than the sun and moon

but articles like below I love because the climate change heroes get found out and full of shit , proves how much the climate change argument is full of shit and cancel culture smashes anyone against

please tell me how saint jacinta is better than the liberal national party in Australia who are made out to be climate devils

they won’t be cutting their own emissions. They will make some small sap country cut emissions and lose $$ whilst they go on their merry way
I treat climate change like all things. I leave it to the experts. Considering that almost every climate expert says that humans are having a drastic impact on the climate. It would be arrogant to say that they're wrong.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score