Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
na na na nanana Ole is good as Klopp Ole is good as Klopp na na na nanana Ole is good as Klopp

na na na nanana Ole needs 5 years Ole needs 5 years na na na nananana Ole needs 5 years

ba ba ba babababa Bruno is a dud Bruno is a dud ba ba ba babababa Bruno is a dud

la la la lalalala Maguire is in defence Maguire is in defence la la la lalalala Maguires in defence

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Where have all the United supporters gone?

Even stopped coming to the Liverpool page to throw around shit. Weird?

It's only a game lads FFS. Take it on the chin and have a laugh about it.

Imagine if you'd bummed us 5-0 at Anfield! You'd be ripping us to shreds, and rightly so. Stop sooking and just have fun with it.

It's only a game!

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tottenham and Atalanta away and then City at home coming up... the Spurs are terrible and United should be able to get a result in Bergamo... but Ole better park the bus and hit City on the counter

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m hearing rumours that United are giving serious consideration to bringing in Steve Bruce.

But Harry Maguire has said he’ll fight for his place.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tottenham and Atalanta away and then City at home coming up... the Spurs are terrible and United should be able to get a result in Bergamo... but Ole better park the bus and hit City on the counter
The game away at Atalanta won’t be easy. They had key players missing at Old Trafford. If they get a couple of their players back they will be hard to beat in Italy.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maguire and Shaw had a bust up? We know Maguire loves a good punch up based on his experiences in Greece.

Donny wanting out if Ole is still there. Same as Bailey. Cavanni pissed off.

Fergie getting involved when he shouldn't. Ole given 3 more games, like there isn't enough pressure already.

Scholes sleeping with his daughter. Giggs not talking to Scholes as he wanted to be first.

It's all happening out at Old Trafford.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A new thread has been created for debate and banter. If Liverpool fans want to attack Man U, you can do it there. Keep it out of the Man U Super Thread.

That goes for Man U fans and any other fans as well. No invading other teams threads and spamming them.

Anyone still spamming or trolling in other teams threads will get reply banned.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A new thread has been created for debate and banter. If Liverpool fans want to attack Man U, you can do it there. Keep it out of the Man U Super Thread.

That goes for Man U fans and any other fans as well. No invading other teams threads and spamming them.

Anyone still spamming or trolling in other teams threads will get reply banned.

Fair enough mate. Well, not really fair considering the amount of 'banter' Liverpool fans had to put up with last year, but ok.

The big question is tho ... Is Bruce the right man to take United forward? Lol

And I'm outa here

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank Christ lads, Manchester United supporters back in here talking without the rot and constant trolling
Happy days
Spurs up next, old man and brother are spurs men
There spewing as they rkn will will bounce back against them
Me on the other hand don’t think we will

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thank Christ lads, Manchester United supporters back in here talking without the rot and constant trolling
Happy days
Iv never understood how anybody becomes a spurs supporter

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy days
I really hope you guys bounce back I reckon it will be a good game I will be watching this game should be a cracker.