Who wins

• Total voters

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tbh I don't think a Panther player stood out, I think it was a solid team peformance. I actually said to myself Cleary would get the CC for that reason, but his kicking game was also superb. Even tho Walker threw the intercept I think he would of won it if Rabbit won (1 try, 1 try assist and line break assists and key passes).
Superb? Didn't find the grass all game.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy for Scott Sorensen and Matt Burton. GET FUCKED the rest of the plebs from two headville.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Meh I’ve watched plenty of grand finals which weren’t the best games, tbh. It’s not easy to win a gf and tonight’s score line was far from atypical. Both teams had outstanding years. I think it’s disingenuous to suggest either tesm didn’t deserve it. At the end of the day, if you’re good enough to get to a grand final and you win it, more power to you.
Any team that gets decked by 50 and 60 don't deserve to even be in the GF.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh I’ve watched plenty of grand finals which weren’t the best games, tbh. It’s not easy to win a gf and tonight’s score line was far from atypical. Both teams had outstanding years. I think it’s disingenuous to suggest either tesm didn’t deserve it. At the end of the day, if you’re good enough to get to a grand final and you win it, more power to you.
I won't disagree with that, I'm just saying it was a shit quality Grand Final that epitomised how sloppy the game is now under these new rules.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Shows how much of a dickhead Laundy is. Screamed in public for a release for Burton early, only for him to score a try and be one of Penrith’s best in its GF win.
Burton was languishing in reserve grade at the time while the vastly inferior Tyrone May got first grade game time. The only reason Burton was there tonight was injury.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I won't disagree with that, I'm just saying it was a shit quality Grand Final that epitomised how sloppy the game is now under these new rules.
Not denying it wasn’t the best game. I just think both teams deserve credit for great years.