Melbourne riot/protest

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of people are stupid, which is exactly why we need authoritative, trustworthy media, who don't lie on behalf of politicians.

Does the fact that people lie on fb really make the dishonest media more palatable to you? I dpnt even know what point you are trying to make.
My point is that every source, whether public or private, left or right leaning has an angle and you have to sort the wheat from the chaff. If you want Vanilla News you won’t find it. The biggest problem is that people are too lazy to double check something. They see something that triggers them and ‘It must be true!’.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t need to engage with the deranged or those that are an embarrassment to the majority of Aussies.

Like I already said..

If the shoe fits champ, put it on.
Lol responding to a several hour old post TWICE, half an hour apart... Yep, you mad. Seethe harder, loser.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
No photographic evidence of the urinators as far as I know....or the spitting....but two vax clinics have been shut down....plenty of images have been shared of protesters harassing motorists, blocking freeways, kicking parked cars, standing on the hoods of occupied cars, etc. Safe to say they aren't all exactly acting like angels.
If I was in my car and some numbnuts jumped on my car, he would be wearing the road. I dont understand taking out your frustration on the public who dont make the rules they are bitching about.

Its too usa like. Over there they have burned down and looted civilian businesses, damaged all kinds of property belonging to innocent civilians that had nothing to do with what they were supposedly rioting about.

Lets not be like them.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
My point is that every source, whether public or private, left or right leaning has an angle and you have to sort the wheat from the chaff. If you want Vanilla News you won’t find it. The biggest problem is that people are too lazy to double check something. They see something that triggers them and ‘It must be true!’.
Theres a difference between being biased and being a liar.

They have presented zero evidence of their claim. It would be very simple for them to prove that people pissed on the monument by showing photo/video. They have not shown any evidence that any vax clinic worker has been publicly accosted. It would be very easy to substantiate - show the fucking cctv footage.

It appears that both the public and private media are conspiring to amplify fictional stories of protest misbehaviour in order to turn public sentiment against the protests. This is what totalitarian regimes do. What fucking country is this anymore?

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy in your photo doesn't know how to spell "scientist" you dont know how to discern whether something occured in your own country or not via massive context clues like street signage.

I think you are equally stupid.
As I said the mentality is the same the world over whether it's here or Timbuktu, stupid is stupid, and to defend stupid, is even stupider.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That still doesn't really give me any reason to trust that we will leave lockdowns behind once we hit whatever vax target.

I suspect that once we hit x% our pollies will say that we really need y% then it turns out ackshully we need x% of boosters and then it will be the vax is ineffective against whatever variant we're on at that stage and of course through all this, lots of lockdowns.

But we'll get a few bites of the carrot in between ever more forceful whacks with the stick

My advice to everyone would be to enjoy whatever limited freedom we get back over the summer because I suspect that the lockdown that follows will be even longer and gayer than this one
I'm not denying that at all. My stance is that they will take us out of lockdown, and then there's a chance they'll go back into lockdown. And if that happens, the tradie Melbourne protests will look like a 3 year old birthday party. There will be riots in every major city.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

They have presented zero evidence of their claim. It would be very simple for them to prove that people pissed on the monument by showing photo/video. They have not shown any evidence that any vax clinic worker has been publicly accosted. It would be very easy to substantiate - show the fucking cctv footage.

It appears that both the public and private media are conspiring to amplify fictional stories of protest misbehaviour in order to turn public sentiment against the protests. This is what totalitarian regimes do. What fucking country is this anymore?
Tbh the medias opinion of the situation isnt needed. All we need to see is groups of idiots out in the streets being dickheads while covid cases climb day to day in the city. Thats dumb enough by itself.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
On the other side of the coin though, countries like America and the UK have opened up and they are seeing death rates rise again. But a lot less than before, hospital systems are no longer under pressure, and they're not going back into lockdown. So hopefully Australia follows suit.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol responding to a several hour old post TWICE, half an hour apart... Yep, you mad. Seethe harder, loser.
Fuck off conspiracy boy, unlike single agenda morons like yourself I have a life that doesn’t evolve around hocus pocus big brother dribble you want to preach on a chat forum. Sorry to disappoint you but I am certainly not sweating on your reply’s or comment.

No sane person has any hope of changing your delusional opinion.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Oh dear lol

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the other side of the coin though, countries like America and the UK have opened up and they are seeing death rates rise again. But a lot less than before, hospital systems are no longer under pressure, and they're not going back into lockdown. So hopefully Australia follows suit.
I think that is the plan.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Oh dear lol
Nice argument. Low effort snark is the redoubt of cowards.

I'm not denying that at all. My stance is that they will take us out of lockdown, and then there's a chance they'll go back into lockdown. And if that happens, the tradie Melbourne protests will look like a 3 year old birthday party. There will be riots in every major city.
I hope you're right, but I'm a pessimist when it comes to anything that we let the pollies touch.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck off conspiracy boy, unlike single agenda morons like yourself I have a life that doesn’t evolve around hocus pocus big brother dribble you want to preach on a chat forum. Sorry to disappoint you but I am certainly not sweating on your reply’s or comment.

No sane person has any hope of changing your delusional opinion.
Yeah, you mad. Keep seething homo.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this on fb

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I suppose this bloke is a liar and spreading misinformation.....one of the so called crisis actors....

Business owner cops abuse after man posing as tradie wears his uniform at protest
A furious business owner has copped a barrage of abuse after a man posing as a tradie at Melbourne’s protests wore his work uniform.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/2dbc4f060ef606091e971cb8e221c398
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...9/news-story/75bfd54130c75f138de5003329a87c74
A fake tradie has been uncovered marching at Melbourne’s anti-vax protest rallies after a vaccinated plasterer was smashed with online abuse.
Adam Warne, the owner of AWP Plastering and Rendering, was stunned when he saw a protester wearing his company’s high-vis polo shirt on Nine News on Wednesday.
Mr Warne and his staff are all vaccinated and do not support the rallies.
He copped a barrage of online abuse after the image aired, but said the man never worked for him and was not a tradesman.
Adam Warne (right) was blasted with abuse online.

“I was literally in the doctor‘s waiting room about to have my first jab when it came up on the news,” he told The Daily Mail.
The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis.
But the protester‘s decision to wear the hi-vis shirt led to Mr Warne being bombarded with threatening phone calls, as his company logo was incorrectly associated with the anti-lockdown movement.“To have my name associated with someone like that, I was devastated. It has absolutely nothing to with us. I’ve never met the guy wearing it,” he said.“Neither me, nor my business, or any of my guys support these protests.
https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...9/news-story/75bfd54130c75f138de5003329a87c74

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/d3e14dc6863750b2cca44a66be0d4ae5

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...e/news-story/2dbc4f060ef606091e971cb8e221c398

The image in question. Picture: Nine News

He added that the person wearing the shirt was never employed by his company.

“From what we‘ve found out, the connection is one of our subcontractors we had late last year, a guy from Pakenham who was no good, so we had to let him go,” he said.

A couple of his mates have gone to his house yesterday and borrowed his shirts and gone to the protest. From what I‘ve been told the guy wearing our shirt isn’t a tradie.”

The protests have seen thousands of men in high-vis clothing flood Melbourne’s streets, drawing a heavy response from law enforcement.

They have brawled with police, smashed windows, thrown urine at a reporter and occupied the city‘s Shrine of Remembrance.

CFMEU Victorian state secretary John Setka has blamed right-wingersand neo-Nazis for hijacking the protests.

“People that were involved in the violent protest, you know what, they might as well go and pick fruit in Mildura somewhere,“ he said.
“They will not be working in our industry. We don‘t need people like that.

Our industry, we try and make it safe, we don‘t need drunken morons who think that throwing bottles at people is a good way to protest.”

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They have lost the plot down in Victoria.

Avi is cheer leading this mob of people to keep going.

When I say lost the plot it has been a collective effort, government, media & people they've all played their part.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I suppose this bloke is a liar and spreading misinformation.....one of the so called crisis actors....

Business owner cops abuse after man posing as tradie wears his uniform at protest
A furious business owner has copped a barrage of abuse after a man posing as a tradie at Melbourne’s protests wore his work uniform.
A fake tradie has been uncovered marching at Melbourne’s anti-vax protest rallies after a vaccinated plasterer was smashed with online abuse.
Adam Warne, the owner of AWP Plastering and Rendering, was stunned when he saw a protester wearing his company’s high-vis polo shirt on Nine News on Wednesday.
Mr Warne and his staff are all vaccinated and do not support the rallies.
He copped a barrage of online abuse after the image aired, but said the man never worked for him and was not a tradesman.

“I was literally in the doctor‘s waiting room about to have my first jab when it came up on the news,” he told The Daily Mail.
The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis.
But the protester‘s decision to wear the hi-vis shirt led to Mr Warne being bombarded with threatening phone calls, as his company logo was incorrectly associated with the anti-lockdown movement.“To have my name associated with someone like that, I was devastated. It has absolutely nothing to with us. I’ve never met the guy wearing it,” he said.“Neither me, nor my business, or any of my guys support these protests.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/bus...s/news-story/d3e14dc6863750b2cca44a66be0d4ae5

He added that the person wearing the shirt was never employed by his company.

“From what we‘ve found out, the connection is one of our subcontractors we had late last year, a guy from Pakenham who was no good, so we had to let him go,” he said.

A couple of his mates have gone to his house yesterday and borrowed his shirts and gone to the protest. From what I‘ve been told the guy wearing our shirt isn’t a tradie.”

The protests have seen thousands of men in high-vis clothing flood Melbourne’s streets, drawing a heavy response from law enforcement.

They have brawled with police, smashed windows, thrown urine at a reporter and occupied the city‘s Shrine of Remembrance.

CFMEU Victorian state secretary John Setka has blamed right-wingersand neo-Nazis for hijacking the protests.

“People that were involved in the violent protest, you know what, they might as well go and pick fruit in Mildura somewhere,“ he said.
“They will not be working in our industry. We don‘t need people like that.

Our industry, we try and make it safe, we don‘t need drunken morons who think that throwing bottles at people is a good way to protest.”
But do we have a direct contact number to check that this guy is who he says he is and that what's claimed to happen, really happened and if he can prove it happened. And how do we know that he didn't set up people calling him and leaving abusive messages

It's the media setting all this up I tell ya!!!!