Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Play him on an edge hel score 15 tries and wreak havoc. Our front rowers need to lay a platform. Vaughan Thompson need to aim up. Still think we are short a quality prop
I think we are short two first grade quality forwards. Younger players might step up but would like at least one more quality forward at least.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's his best position Lock, Prop or 2nd row? I think lock maybe reminds me of Jason Taumalolo

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He plays middle next year. He has to.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can play either on the edge or the middle. I thought Penriths go forward today was down and he played a bit tighter today. The offloads were great today.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good game, hopefully we have the smarts and players lurking for the offload. This years one out shit was disgusting to watch.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPG watch - tonight: 33 minutes, 17 hitups, 137 run metres, 59 post contact, 3 off loads, 24 tackles, 0 errors or pens.

Those are truly impressive numbers. He actually achieved more run metres than any other panfers forward, even 80 minute Yeo, and more PCM than any other player. In 33 minutes on the field!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've always thought TPJ's best position is prop but with the Vaughan signing and Jackson not being able to play prop (imo, I need to see Jackson playing prop to change my opinion on that) or second row anymore that only leaves an edge position.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPG watch - tonight: 33 minutes, 17 hitups, 137 run metres, 59 post contact, 3 off loads, 24 tackles, 0 errors or pens.

Those are truly impressive numbers. He actually achieved more run metres than any other panfers forward, even 80 minute Yeo, and more PCM than any other player. In 33 minutes on the field!
Also think naden was very good

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Asiata plays 13 next season.
TPJ and Vaughn in the middle.
Thommo second row with Jacko..I think Thommo will be more damaging on an edge
Hetho off the bench..
Jacko gives 110% every week..but I’m not sure he keeps warranting selection..we don’t need anymore anchors
I would rather see Thommo and Hetho on the edges..both have footwork and speed for big boys
Thoughts guys

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hetho off the bench..
Jacko gives 110% every week..but I’m not sure he keeps warranting selection..we don’t need anymore anchors
I would rather see Thommo and Hetho on the edges..both have footwork and speed for big boys
Thoughts guys
Jackson was our best player and leader this year. How can you say he doesn't warrant selection???

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hetho off the bench..
Thoughts guys
Mate I can’t see Jacko starting after a couple of rounds, with all the signings, he will stand out for all the wrong reasons, he might defend very well, but in attack it will be like we have 12 men

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Just over 8m per run is average. The amount of work in limited time is good.