Tevita pangai jr to debut for penrith

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
he is going to play in the middle and thats where we should play him
From what I've seen of TPJ so far he looks best suited in the middle. With Vaughan coming I don't see him being played at prop. There might be a small chance Jackson moves into the second row and TPJ plays lock but I also think Jackson's best suited in the middle.

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i would rather them come here to Canterbury hungry for a title so I won’t be cheering them on.
I will cheer Melbourne on they don’t have supporters that can annoy me.
Bro I reckon the grand final is Melbourne vs manly or Melbourne vs south’s penrith I reckon will get killed in the premlim cause the premlim would be Melbourne vs penrith do Yh I know it’s a big call but that’s what I believe

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
From what I've seen of TPJ so far he looks best suited in the middle. With Vaughan coming I don't see him being played at prop. There might be a small chance Jackson moves into the second row and TPJ plays lock but I also think Jackson's best suited in the middle.
tpj will play 13 , really no difference between props and locks these days. Defensively exactly the same, offence props take the first carry mainly, thats about it.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just a note to the chocolate soldiers and their fan base.....DON"T fall in love with a player that is on loan :grinning: Tigpies fell for Grant now they can't get over him :grinning::innocent:

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hope he doesn't back flip and want to stay there after enjoying the next few rounds and finals footy and playing for a grand final ring.. just saying

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We potentially have 3 great edge forwards, TPJ, Thompson, "if he is not suspended" and RFM "if he is not Iinjured", With JJ very likely at lock.
However I still think we are light in the front row, Vaughn, Hetherington, Ava, and Patolo, I'd look at playing Elliot their to if we cant offload him, BTW he is listed as heavier than Thompson.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We potentially have 3 great edge forwards, TPJ, Thompson, "if he is not suspended" and RFM "if he is not Iinjured", With JJ very likely at lock.
However I still think we are light in the front row, Vaughn, Hetherington, Ava, and Patolo, I'd look at playing Elliot their to if we cant offload him, BTW he is listed as heavier than Thompson.
Because we're light up front thats why i think Baz/Gus will play Tpj up front/lock.