• No

Votes: 31 8.3%

• Total voters

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope…. But I love his work.
Can you rock up to training sessions in pre
Season pending Covid restrictions. I feel the team can really learn off your knowledge. We are all in awe of it here.
Maybe you could ask for a train and trial contract and take up Elliots spot

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And you guys are biting...hard lol y'all wouldnt give a fuck if he was sticking up for a player youse liked :tearsofjoy:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with Laundy having an opinion?

How did this go from Elliott disgracing himself to another storyline? I think it is time to part ways with this thread.
Laundy can have a opinion and he said he told the club his opinion but why speak to Rothfield about it? That’s the problem I have with him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is wrong with Laundy having an opinion?

How did this go from Elliott disgracing himself to another storyline? I think it is time to part ways with this thread.
been sayin this for nearly a day now and fucking wholeheartedly agree,,its getting ridiculous

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If w
PS take this with a grain of salt but the international business was apparently Nike.

I hope it's fkn true as I loved our Nike jerseys.
Now that Elliott is gone hopefully we can get Brandon Smith for 2023, then we could lock up a sponsor with Cheer Cheese (formerly Coon Cheese)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Laundy can have a opinion and he said he told the club his opinion but why speak to Rothfield about it? That’s the problem I have with him.
Yeah. I've got no real issues with what he did re Elliot before the club handing down its findings. But this carry on after it I don't like. It goes against what the club's stance is and I don't think it's his position to do this. Just silly imo. No one comes before the club. No one!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He won’t. He will be picked up at another club snd realise his superstar potential and I will be here to constantly remind you all of your error of judgment….. as far as the bulldogs club itself, as long as the kennel exists, there will always be unfairly maligned players. Plenty of options for utility!
He will be picked up for what he is worth minimum wage and a good time for your wife

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
By all means, express your disappointment to the club, just like other sponsors expressed their disappointment with Adam’s actions to the club, but don’t speak to a fucking reporter about it and certainly not Rothfield. Madness.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When Laundy can splash some cash on a big name player with his sponsorship he can have an opinion. At the moment he comes across as a bloke showing his fuel receipt to claim 4cents off per litre for a bulldogs sponsorship. Club comes first. Always!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Can you rock up to training sessions in pre
Season pending Covid restrictions. I feel the team can really learn off your knowledge. We are all in awe of it here.
Maybe you could ask for a train and trial contract and take up Elliots spot
I’ll see what I can do.,

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
100% agree. The club has done well to starve Rothfield of any click bait.. somebody at the club needs to tap Arthur on the shoulder and remind him that it’s not in the best interests of the club to be speaking out like this all the time.