Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah I found that (thank you) but like are we allowed to go to bars and shit?

Plus I need to go back to Cancun just once more before I die my final death.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate, you had to come in and ask an extremely relevant and serious question right when I am in full shit stir grenades mode…?

Fun Nazi..

PS I would have thought if you are medically exempt there will be provision for that with services NSW? Not sure but might be worth checking.
Sorry bro, launch the shit grenades!

I Just can't find any info on it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

There will be exemptions from what I gather if medically you can't get a vaccine you will be fine , has your cardio given you any info of the option available to you?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought something was weird about this
Professor Christian Perronne, who is being investigated by the French College of Physicians for his comments on hydroxychloroquine

The anti-vaccination views of a French doctor that the coronavirus vaccines have modified human DNA have been refuted by experts. This doctor has previously made false claims that have been refuted.

maybe @Hacky McAxe can explain this better than me this was just a brief search on that dude as I found a few things in that article worded strange

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
This bloke is all over the shop saying unvaccinated people are not dangerous but vaccinated people are? Here's a reasonable article on what us going on in Israel
[/URL]
Sorry link don't work just google coronavirus Israel it's an ABC article from the last 24hrs
Outlandish claim but I thought it was pretty hilarious in the irony. Couldn't stop laughing enough to read the part where it tries to draw a correlation between religion and covid.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Outlandish claim but I thought it was pretty hilarious in the irony. Couldn't stop laughing enough to read the part where it tries to draw a correlation between religion and covid.
Those last few paragraphs I had no idea wtf it was on about, I tune out pretty quick when religious ramblings come into play lol my attention span ain't that great .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Freedom day aka Fraudom day is not going to be all it's cracked up to be that is for sure.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There will be exemptions from what I gather if medically you can't get a vaccine you will be fine , has your cardio given you any info of the option available to you?
They are pinning their hopes on the Novavax.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are pinning their hopes on the Novavax.
Sweet ,the cardiologist holiday house I work on is stuck in Sydney lockdown so haven't seen him in a few month's, bit gutted as I enjoyed picking his brain on things medical its very interesting, still remember during the big first break out when a member here gave me shit because I mentioned damage of the heart and they didn't believe it had anything to do with the ticker , I sort of believed the cardio more as he has had 40 years in his job and could see what was happening, over a year ago he was saying it's a great possibility that in a few years there will be record numbers of younger people needing heart procedures. But what would an expert in their field know as opposed to someone on social media

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ASSASSIN was just reading a thing from St Vincent's about transplant patients and vaccines there's something about astrazeneca in there,for patients , yet again I'm not you're fucking Dr so you probably know 100 times more what you need than I do, and you ***** already had a head start with covid life before us ,with the handwashing staying away from ***** being careful ect , fucking cheater lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I'm sure they'll confirm later but I think it'll be exactly the same as the mask exemption. As long as you have the exemption then it's exactly the same as having a vaccine certificate. So you just show that instead of a vaccine certification and you get in anywhere.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought something was weird about this
Professor Christian Perronne, who is being investigated by the French College of Physicians for his comments on hydroxychloroquine

The anti-vaccination views of a French doctor that the coronavirus vaccines have modified human DNA have been refuted by experts. This doctor has previously made false claims that have been refuted.

maybe @Hacky McAxe can explain this better than me this was just a brief search on that dude as I found a few things in that article worded strange
Yeah, Perronne is a bit of a conman. He's one of those scientists that jumps on these "miracle cure" things and believes them. He even ran his own study on Hydroxychloroquine and when they asked if they could peer review it, he retracted the study.

He's on the board of Lyme Disease Australia which is a charity organisation that takes your charity money for research into chronic Lyme disease in Australia under the guise of, "the Australian government, Australian doctors and the media are all lying to you! Everyone has chronic Lyme disease!"

Fear mongering to get charity money and sell snake oil.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
S.M.H.
Plan to ease lockdown criticised
Sydneysiders will be allowed to holiday in regional NSW and welcome up to five vaccinated adults into their homes once 70 per cent of the state’s eligible population is fully vaccinated, but the government won’t rule out restricting people’s movements where outbreaks emerge. We are currently at 43.6 per cent fully vaccinated and the 70 per cent target is on track to be met about October 17. The easing would kick in the Monday after that milestone is passed. See all the rules that will ease here.

Year 12 students have finally been given some clarity with news that all written HSC exams will go ahead from November 9 and results will be released shortly before Australia Day. Parts of the Mid North Coast, North Coast, north-west, Albury, Riverina and Murrumbidgee will emerge from lockdown on Saturday. However, Queensland border restrictions will remain in place and Premier Gladys Berejiklian cautioned the state is “definitely not out of the woods”, with 39 regional areas remaining in lockdown for now, along with Greater Sydney.

While the plan was no doubt greeted with a collective sigh of relief by millions of locked down Sydneysiders, some public health experts are less keen, saying stretched hospitals have taken a back seat to the demands of businesses. AMA president Dr Omar Khorshid said it would lead to higher case numbers and a greater burden on the health system. Grattan Institute health economist Stephen Duckett agreed: “It is an extremely risky strategy … one person’s freedom is another person’s going to hospital”.

On the other hand, other epidemiologists say fully vaccinated people should be granted additional freedoms immediately, including travel and quarantine exemptions. Melbourne University’s Dr Driss Ait Ouakrim said forcing vaccinated people to quarantine doesn’t make sense: “It would make sense if we were still chasing COVID-zero. We’re not anymore.” However, this would come with risks as vaccinated people can still pass the virus on, albeit at much lower rates, and there are many logistical hurdles.

Cases: NSW recorded 1405 local cases after 156,481 tests. There were five deaths, taking the outbreak’s toll to 153. There are 1175 patients in hospital, including 202 in ICU and 80 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 324 cases and there are 111 patients in hospital there. The ACT recorded 15 cases, while Queensland had one and New Zealand had 13. 577 Indigenous Australians have tested positive in the past two weeks.

Vaccines: 311,368 doses were administered on September 8, the latest reporting period. 13,480,795 people have had their first dose (52.64% of the total population or 65.38% of 16+) and 8,330,598 are fully vaccinated (32.43% of all Australians, 40.40% of 16+).

Breakthrough infections explainer: Why do some fully vaccinated people catch COVID-19 and how severe is it?

What columnist Waleed Aly says: Emergency powers must not be used for anything beyond the pandemic.

What chief political correspondent David Crowe says: The PM’s flight to Sydney confirmed his culture of secrecy.

The economy: Almost one in five jobs across parts of western Sydney disappeared during lockdown.

Bus strike: Drivers walked off the job at a western Sydney depot and say they won’t return without rapid antigen testing.

Basketballer tests positive: The Sydney Kings suspended training after a player returned a positive COVID-19 test.

Around the world: A robot is enforcing COVID rules in Singapore and the US announced sweeping vaccine mandates.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
S.M.H.
Sydneysiders will be allowed to holiday in regional NSW and welcome up to five vaccinated adults into their homes once 70 per cent of the state’s eligible population is fully vaccinated, but the government won’t rule out restricting people’s movements where outbreaks emerge. We are currently at 43.6 per cent fully vaccinated and the 70 per cent target is on track to be met about October 17. The easing would kick in the Monday after that milestone is passed. See all the rules that will ease here.

Year 12 students have finally been given some clarity with news that all written HSC exams will go ahead from November 9 and results will be released shortly before Australia Day. Parts of the Mid North Coast, North Coast, north-west, Albury, Riverina and Murrumbidgee will emerge from lockdown on Saturday. However, Queensland border restrictions will remain in place and Premier Gladys Berejiklian cautioned the state is “definitely not out of the woods”, with 39 regional areas remaining in lockdown for now, along with Greater Sydney.

While the plan was no doubt greeted with a collective sigh of relief by millions of locked down Sydneysiders, some public health experts are less keen, saying stretched hospitals have taken a back seat to the demands of businesses. AMA president Dr Omar Khorshid said it would lead to higher case numbers and a greater burden on the health system. Grattan Institute health economist Stephen Duckett agreed: “It is an extremely risky strategy … one person’s freedom is another person’s going to hospital”.

On the other hand, other epidemiologists say fully vaccinated people should be granted additional freedoms immediately, including travel and quarantine exemptions. Melbourne University’s Dr Driss Ait Ouakrim said forcing vaccinated people to quarantine doesn’t make sense: “It would make sense if we were still chasing COVID-zero. We’re not anymore.” However, this would come with risks as vaccinated people can still pass the virus on, albeit at much lower rates, and there are many logistical hurdles.

Cases: NSW recorded 1405 local cases after 156,481 tests. There were five deaths, taking the outbreak’s toll to 153. There are 1175 patients in hospital, including 202 in ICU and 80 on ventilation. Victoria recorded 324 cases and there are 111 patients in hospital there. The ACT recorded 15 cases, while Queensland had one and New Zealand had 13. 577 Indigenous Australians have tested positive in the past two weeks.

Vaccines: 311,368 doses were administered on September 8, the latest reporting period. 13,480,795 people have had their first dose (52.64% of the total population or 65.38% of 16+) and 8,330,598 are fully vaccinated (32.43% of all Australians, 40.40% of 16+).

Breakthrough infections explainer: Why do some fully vaccinated people catch COVID-19 and how severe is it?

What columnist Waleed Aly says: Emergency powers must not be used for anything beyond the pandemic.

What chief political correspondent David Crowe says: The PM’s flight to Sydney confirmed his culture of secrecy.

The economy: Almost one in five jobs across parts of western Sydney disappeared during lockdown.

Bus strike: Drivers walked off the job at a western Sydney depot and say they won’t return without rapid antigen testing.

Basketballer tests positive: The Sydney Kings suspended training after a player returned a positive COVID-19 test.

Around the world: A robot is enforcing COVID rules in Singapore and the US announced sweeping vaccine mandates.
People in the regions where restrictions have been lifted have been told to expect immediate 14 day lockdown as soon as they have 1 case, so whilst they can now actually see other people etc (my mother called it being "released from prison" - maybe its not quite that dramatic), they will need to stay on edge, especially those businesses like hospitality.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
S.M.H.

It's exactly what's going to happen when states open to each other also but we gotta do something atm we are the test lab rat state

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what shits me a news article with " fears freedom day could be derailed "
Due to decline in people getting vaccine yes yesterday was a bit slower in numbers only 107,000 vaccinated we are at 75% first does and will hit 80% by Monday or Tuesday pretty easy no matter what happens from here on in the target will be meet any first doses after Monday will be a bonus.we have 6 weeks the target will be smashed

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what shits me a news article with " fears freedom day could be derailed "
Due to decline in people getting vaccine yes yesterday was a bit slower in numbers only 107,000 vaccinated we are at 75% first does and will hit 80% by Monday or Tuesday pretty easy no matter what happens from here on in the target will be meet any first doses after Monday will be a bonus.we have 6 weeks the target will be smashed
This '"Freedom Day" thing still seems a bit wishy-washy, and appears to be contingent on a bunch of things. Whilst it must be frustrating in lockdown, and you need something to look forward to, i wouldn't be holding my breath either, until the proverbial fat lady has sung.

Status
Not open for further replies.