• Indecisive

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So that explains the 500 posts about Ivermectin…
i think its only about 20 posts, you think its 500 because you are the pfizer boy so each post hits you hard and has the impact of 500 posts

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its always called the claw ffs checked the script just now, you must have brain damage to think its craw and should apologise within 48 hours

working 60 hours a week, sleeping 48 hours, that leaves about 53 hours free time after the 1 hour commute each day, please improve your performance because i don't want to waste any time
So you got 2 craws or four craws..?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
so now fox news and sky news going off on fauci claiming they have proof that it funded gain of function research

if he is locked up then the Rodzilla penis will be so hard it will reach new lengths never seen before, maybe 3.5/4 inches

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find info for vax exempted people?

Are we "allowed" to live?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so now fox news and sky news going off on fauci claiming they have proof that it funded gain of function research

if he is locked up then the Rodzilla penis will be so hard it will reach new lengths never seen before, maybe 3.5/4 inches
I doubt he'll be locked up. All the news are reporting is based on a Rand Paul tweet. And Rand Paul based the tweet on another tweet from Richard Ebright, who was Rand Paul's source for all of this. And Richard Ebright based it on a document released from the FOI act which is a proposal for funding which mentions potential alteration of viruses only if the alteration is fully detailed and acceptable (presumably not gain of function), and the proposal is dated mid-2020. Well into the pandemic.

I'll wait to see if something comes of it but this just looks like more fake news from Rand Paul.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I haven't seen much about it but it seems to be just like the mask exemption. It's filled out by a doctor and you have to carry it on you. Here's the form:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
will he be treated like he is homer at the no homer club?

edit: no homers club, they are allowed 1 homer

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Mate, you had to come in and ask an extremely relevant and serious question right when I am in full shit stir grenades mode…?

Fun Nazi..

PS I would have thought if you are medically exempt there will be provision for that with services NSW? Not sure but might be worth checking.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.