Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yep, not the best half out there, slow, can’t break the line, sometimes his passes are terrible, no future at the club, but when he’s in the team we just stay in the contest for some reason. Tough bugger
He doesn't give a shit, kind of like Maloney. Maloney could make a million mistakes yet he'd still 100% back himself the very next play. Lewis is the same just no where near the talent to back it up. Also think he's a selfish player.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What he did was unacceptable regardless of how much he contributed to the team being in front.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone know what was said to make him do that. Still think we were robbed with that sin bin... Brandon Smith does that everyone would laugh and be merry. But yeah dumb **** shouldn't have done it regardless

eagle66

Waterboy
Reaction score
I am sure if the roles were reversed and Walker tackled Lewis at half time, it still would have been Lewis' fault. He's not part of the protected league.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He was one of our better players today and kept us in the game until the end.
And I’m glad he didn’t take shit from Cody.
as you have never played rugby league before, i will explain it to you. When you are sin binned you are reduced to 12 men. That means they have 13 on 12. Sorry if i am going to fast.
In that time they score 8 points and we were fatigued covering the extra player.
We lost by 8.
You being a Souths supporter now i understand why you have him 3 points.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call it irresponsible irrationals or plain stupid, what Lewis did was a response for what that grab said this game or did the last game.
Call me mad if you want but I would have done the same, there is a time when enough is enough.
This takes me back few year,
It was 1984 the Bulldogs and the Dragons were battling it out for the top of the table position, I walked into coach Ryan's office...Here's what unfolded on that Wednesday morning...
Ryan...what are we going to do this week against St George they have strong forwards and very fast backs, continued we can match them with our strong forwards...
Me...with our strong forwards I asked ? our strong forwards are nothing but wimps,
Ryan...why do you say that ?
Me...do you remember how Craig Young smashed Darryl Brohman's jaw in the trial match and went on to claim triumph saying the Australian loose head prop position is mine, all your strong forwards stood and looked on without defending their team mate, I continued this has been happening ever since we lost our forwards to Newtown in 1978
even when we win they still belt us,
Ryan...what do you suggest I do now ?
Me...We have to win respect, we might lose the game but we have to bash them.
I didn't think in my wildest dreams I would see it happen until that night at the SCG when we absolutely bashed the living life out of them sending 5 of their top players to hospital including Wynn, O'Grady, Rogers, O'Conner and someone else I can't remember who.
Early in the game Lamb loose passed to Farrar on their 10 meter line O'Conner picked the ball and raced 90 meters to score up the field, yes we lost the game but won back our respect sending fear threw every team in the comp as
The Dogs of War emerged. :grinning:
I'm just wondering, can I still claim some credit for it after all these years ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So its finally over..... the greatest drain on our club in its existence.

One of the worst periods in this clubs history and one of the biggest reasons for that period is finally gone. Hopefully to never to be seen near the Bulldogs in any capacity for the next 125 years.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

One of the worst periods in this clubs history and one of the biggest reasons for that period is finally gone. Hopefully to never to be seen near the Bulldogs in any capacity for the next 125 years.
amen

Reactions: GDR

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

It might take that long to recover alone

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Now we can stop with all the useless supporters praying he gets picked... thank fcuk he is gone along with Napa Katoa and co...

Its not Mad Monday, it's moreso relieved Monday.

Knowing that Jac Burton Ado Carr Naden and co are coming next year, It makes this year's semi finals more interesting to watch

warrenpershouse

Waterboy
Reaction score
He likes to play hard indeed but brains isnt up to the required IQ of an elite half. Actually he cant even live within his means if he his flogging NRL speakers